Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

'The Gaffer'

Daley Down Under

Great reports, pics and vids guys.

I missed a good one

Adrian

RMW50

Here are some of the videos we took on tuesday, should give you an idea of the track.

I still have to get the ones off Karen's phone and somehow get the camcorder to talk to the computer!

Rich

'The Gaffer'

tickious

And that's before we'd even done a lap!   :D I've never seen a smiley fit so well!  ;)

One small step for Rich...

Those tyres might reduce wheel spin for you!  ???

tickious

Me n the V8 westy

Arty shot of Rich. I'm available for weddings, track days and bar mitzvahs  :P

RMW50

Quote from: tickious on 08, May, 2011, 05:55:05 PM

And that's before we'd even done a lap!   :D I've never seen a smiley fit so well!  ;)

One small step for Rich...

Those tyres might reduce wheel spin for you!  ???

It was one small step.... one giant step for me towards my first spin!

Great photos Dave, I will post some videos of you when I get the chance.

Rich

BigRuss

Hi Guys.

Glad you enjoyed yourselves. I was there in the blue westfield with the Omex and Jenvey stickers.

My friend took loads of photos during the day, and I've put them on flickr if you want to have a look.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35111629@N05/sets/72157626563949923/

'The Gaffer'

Hi BigRuss and thanks for posting the pic link, some nice pics of my Riot in there :)

If you get 5 mins please say hello in the intro area of our forum and tell us a little about your nice Westy.

tickious

Hi Russ,

Nice to meet you on the day. Top shots. You must have a fast camera to get a clear shot of the V8! I like pic 101, was that just after the V8 had gone passed?  :P
Could you email me a few photos and do you charge?  I like the ones where you catch me creating a new racing line ;D My brother came to watch but didn't take a single photo of me  :'(
Hopefully catch you at another meet.

Cheers Dave

BigRuss

My friend Mike was the one taking the photos. I was too busy getting the laps in :) He came along specifically to get some good pics, and I think he did pretty well for his first attempt at motorsport photography. At the start of the day he said there was no way he was getting in one of those fibreglass deathtraps, but by the end of the day after a couple of passenger runs he was speccing his new car and working out where to get the money :)

I'd be happy to email the hi-res pics, no charge. Which ones do you want?

RMW50

Russ,

What great photos, thanks for providing the link. I was going to ask what camera your freind Mike was using, but I noticed it on the flickr page - really well done there are some really good "action" shots.

If it is not too much of a pain could you please e mail me some higher res photos of 5, 27, 170, 172, 191 and 192 when you get the opportunity? If you pm me your e mail address I will give you my work e mail address that may be able to take larger files than my home address.

I will upload some more videos that we took on the day, although I am away with work this weekend so it may be net week some time.

Picture 216 was of particular interest to me, that must have been the bloody braking point that I never managed to spot on the day!

Rich

tickious

Good Man Russ, thanks very much for the photos, they're ace!
Any luck with the vid yet Rich? ;D

RMW50

Dave,

Not sorted the videos out yet, I have been "busy" with work stuff...

I will try and get hem sorted this week.

Rich

tickious

Quote from: RMW50 on 16, May, 2011, 11:02:51 PM
Dave,

Not sorted the videos out yet, I have been "busy" with work stuff...

I will try and get hem sorted this week.

Rich

::)

RMW50

Dave,

Sorry mate, I still cant get my camcorder to play with the computer, and I haven't got editing software on my laptop. Send me a pm with your address and I will post you a disc with the unedited coverage.

Hope you are well, catch up soon,

Rich