+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Donington Park Track Day GP Circuit OPL - Mon 22nd Aug £121.50 10 places

Started by Krazyken, 13, July, 2011, 09:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

It seems this circuit is so good we just can't keep away and at this price there is no reason to.  Once again we have managed to secure 10 places with our friends at Focussed Events at a special BKCC price of £121.50.  A few pounds more than July but then again it is the peak of the track day season in the middle of August.

For those who have not driven it before Donington is one of the best circuits in the country and an ideal next step from Llandow or an Airfield with plenty of run off being an International circuit.  For those that have been to Donington before this year, this will probably be our last visit in 2011 so your last chance to experience this great circuit again this year.

To book please ring Focused Events on 0845 0267272 quoting BKCC and make sure you post on here so that I can keep track of the numbers.  If you want to book a pit garage these are £25 each but can easily be shared between 2 cars.  So time for a list, literally a starter for 10!

1. Krazyken
2. Dave Bence
3. Paul H
4. Martin P
5. David H

Please don't forget to post up below if you are going to book.

Krazyken

No response on this one yet.  I guess that 3 times in a year to the same circuit is too much.  I have got 2 other takers who are not BKCC members but as we need to fill the 10 places to get the discount I will open this up to other clubs.

David H

sod it, i'll put me name down. Sitting in the hotel getting ready for a day there tomorrow with the M.
;D ;D ;D ;D

Daley Down Under

Dave,

You  missed a word out - wet.  See you tomorrow - I'm driving up in the Spire in the morning

Adrian

Krazyken

Thats 5 from the BKCC, any more for the other 5 before I open the floodgates to other clubs?

David H

Quote from: MarlboroCar on 17, July, 2011, 08:17:33 PM
Dave,

You  missed a word out - wet.  See you tomorrow - I'm driving up in the Spire in the morning

Adrian

Sorry to hear about your Wife's toe. Painful. Seriously, you might have got a bit wet coming up this morning as it was soaking till 9.30!

Krazyken

Hi Guys & Gals

Just back from a weeks hols, any more takers on this one as I still need to fill the other 5 places.  Please post up now or I will have to let the other 5 places go to other clubs.

mr tone

Do you need to go the night before or travel up in the morning Tony

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: mr tone on 31, July, 2011, 12:57:17 PM
Do you need to go the night before or travel up in the morning Tony

If you are ok with early mornings then that's fine. Last time I went I stayed over and had a nice evening out with the boys, all part of the package.

Krazyken

As there are now less than 2 weeks to go and we have only 4 of the required 10 takers, I have relinquished the deal with FE to enable them to sell the other 6 places.  If you still want to book then it will be a case of paying the price through their website.

Moleman

I havent had chance to do do a track day as yet & would love to go but working in Holland that week.  :(

Krazyken

We all a great day yesterday, perfect weather, event not full so plenty of track time, no queueing, nice chat with Tim Harvey and free instruction from Kyle Tilley - boy he can drive.  Kyle drove all our cars to show us what they can do with a proper driver, he had then sliding through the Craner Curves and all under control.  Then we swapped seats and he gave us instruction and pointed out where we could improve.

Well run by Barry at FE, sorting out the idiots with black flags and introduced a 1 hour "sin bin" for anyone who caused a red flag.  Worked perfectly and we ran till the flag fell at 5pm.  Best track day I have had in a long time.

'The Gaffer'