Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Teifi Hillclimb/trackday 29th April ***£40 all day play***

Started by Kirkey, 25, March, 2012, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirkey

Hi,
   As a fellow Kit Car owner I have organized another Hillclimb/Test day for Sunday 29th April, Just South East of Aberystwyth at the Bont stages, stunning views and countryside
Only £40 for all day play, as many runs as you like, any amount of drivers per car, free camping available the night before, pubs within staggering distance!!
Link below with a bit more info/pics etc, or give me a call 07974 198305 davidjckirk@yahoo.co.uk

http://davidkirkbmw.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers
David

'The Gaffer'

Thanks for the club invite David, checked a few clips out on Youtube - Pretty hair raising stuff.

Somebody might be up for it??

dikkie

Looks like fun!

I've not done a hill climb before so don't know the format - are there noise restrictions? do we need to book in advance?

Kirkey

Hi,
   It's very informal, no noise restriction, no scrutineering,  it's not timed, cars set of up the hill at intervals, it's roughly 2 mile loop, up to you how many times you want to go around before taking a breather/cup of tea, we are keeping it to around 12 cars max for the day, that way everyone will get as much track time as they like, it's just a fun day's play/testing up the hill and around the track,
Let me know if you would like to book, link to blog with a bit more info/pics below and also my email. number etc

Regards
David

davidjckirk@yahoo.co.uk
07974 198305
http://davidkirkbmw.blogspot.co.uk/

CH1EF

looks like just my sort of fun, cant make this one but very interested in the next?!

Kirkey

That's good to hear, tell your friends! will post next event on here or check out the blog
Cheers
DK