AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Pembrey April 28th booked! Anyone interested?

Started by Lucky Ed, 06, April, 2012, 08:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Lucky Ed

I've booked my first trackday with my own car on Sat 28th April at Pembrey, with MSE.

I have been lucky enough to have had a couple of great days here with Dave Doom & Krazyken, so can't wait to go back.
It's a great little circuit, well run by MSE who will not tolerate any idiots!. It's a silly o'clock start but well worth it.

I might be wrong but I think Dave & Ken did half a day late last year, which might appeal to some of you as far as
cost and time is concerned. I'm sure they will correct me if I'm wrong!

Feel free to tag along if you want

Already excited as .... ;D ;D

PS - Krazyken I have PM'd you

Krazyken

Pembrey is a great circuit that should be on every track day drivers list.  I am planning on joining Ed P for the afternoon, that way I don't have to be up at silly o'clock leaving Bristol at around 10am.

No noise issues and a great little circuit with a bit of everything and in my opinion far more interesting to drive than Castle Combe.  Look forward to a few other BKCC members joining us.

Grin-a-lot

Sadly I'm already due to be at a friends wedding so can't join you.  She's already making me miss the annual Army v Navy rugby match at Twickenham so she knows I'm attending under duress..!

Dixie

Krazyken

Pembrey is in South West Wales just the other side of Llanelli, approx 2 hours from Bristol.  If you are into track days its well worth the run as it's a great circuit.  Until all the big money came into motorsport the F1, F3 and BTCC teams used to test there, it's that good!

dave_bence

I'd love to join you, but that's the day I get back from holiday. However, ME are going to Pembrey again in September, so I'll have to wait until then.

I did half a day at Pembrey last October and had a great time ;D

As Ed and KK have said, it's a superb little circuit and well worth the trip.

Westiebusa

Hi Ken,
Yes i'm interested, actually attended the track to watch the BTCCC many years ago (John Clelland/ Vauxhall Era) How do I book??
Ade

Westiebusa

Krazyken

Ade

Book direct with Motorsport Events (MSE).  Joe Type R will not be there, so there will be no one to blow you away like the karting after the big banter build up.  He is now learning to drive having turned 17 in Feb, so keep checking your mirrors.

'The Gaffer'

I am planning a full day at Abingdon the day before but if I have any energy left I may join you guys for an afternoon.

robp

Yes, I've booked this day at Pembrey too.  See you there.

Lucky Ed

Great that you've signed up, lets hope the weather improves by then ::). Are you driving over or taking a trailer?. PM me if you want any thing carted over I'm only just up the road from you, got plenty of space, albeit in the back of the pick up ;D

robp

Quote from: Ed P on 18, April, 2012, 11:11:51 AM
Great that you've signed up, lets hope the weather improves by then ::). Are you driving over or taking a trailer?. PM me if you want any thing carted over I'm only just up the road from you, got plenty of space, albeit in the back of the pick up ;D

Thanks for the offer to transport stuff, Ed.  I have a trailer too which I was planning to use but the clutch has just gone on my tintop.  If I can't get it sorted before the 28th I may take you up on the offer to cart over my fuel and wheels. 

Lucky Ed

Hi Rob. Have you managed to sort out your tintop for tomorrow? PM me if you need anything taken over.

It looks like we might get lucky with the weather, the forcast is dry till later in the day ;D

robp

Quote from: Ed P on 27, April, 2012, 11:17:27 AM
Hi Rob. Have you managed to sort out your tintop for tomorrow? PM me if you need anything taken over.

It looks like we might get lucky with the weather, the forcast is dry till later in the day ;D

Looks like weather is going to be kind to us tomorrow.  PM sent Ed.

'The Gaffer'

Still may see you guys PM, pretty shattered after today though after a track day at Abingdon.

What time does the afternoon session start? and is it an open pit day?

Weather does look ok.