AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Keevil on 22nd Sep 12 - Anyone Thinking About It??

Started by madmarkymark, 19, July, 2012, 10:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

madmarkymark

Having blown my engine (big end disintegrated and shattered crank case on both sides of engine - ooowch  :'( ) at Castle Combe in March, I have finally got a new engine in and running.  Now I am looking at somewhere to give it another go.  The summer is full with work and family stuff but I am looking at a Keevil Session on 22nd Sep.  It would be great if there were some other Bristol Kit Cars around.  Someone has to show the Subby owners how to do it...  Anyone interested??

;D madmarkymark

Lucky Ed

Soz to hear about your blow up at Combe - makes me realise how lightly I've got off recently ;D

Can't make Keevil on the 22nd, got a family wedding to attend - yippee, but will be going to Pembrey on the 15th Sept if your interested. It's a bit of a trek but it's worth it, I think Dave Doom and Krazy Ken might be going, and we might be able to drum up a few more.

Hope all goes well with the repairs 8)

Krazyken

I would love to go to Pembrey but I have to be up at silly oclock the next day to get to the Goodwood Revival.  I think Dave Doom will be going though.

Lucky Ed

Quote from: Krazyken on 20, July, 2012, 08:25:50 PM
I would love to go to Pembrey but I have to be up at silly oclock the next day to get to the Goodwood Revival.  I think Dave Doom will be going though.

Sounds like a great day out Ken -  you'll feel at home with all those things from yesteryear and you'll be able to wear your normal clothes and still fit in  ;D ;D ;D

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 20, July, 2012, 09:48:12 PM
Sounds like a great day out Ken -  you'll feel at home with all those things from yesteryear and you'll be able to wear your normal clothes and still fit in  ;D ;D ;D
:))

I might be up for Pembrey, great fun.

madmarkymark

Pembrey will be great, I'm sure.  Sadly, I am in Scotland on some mad coast to coast adventure race ... It seemed like a bit of a laugh when we were talking about it in the Pub back in January  :o

Moleman

steve c

maybe interested. Please let me know how to enter together with the cost.

Thanks
Steve c

steve c

meant to add - Where can i find details re Pembrey on 15.09.12
Steve C

Lucky Ed

Pembrey on the 15/9 is being run by Motorsport Events and is £159 open pit lane

I'm booking tonight having returned form Oulton Park without incident for a change ;D

steve c

I have just booked keevil see you all there
steve c

Krazyken

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 15, August, 2012, 09:41:43 PM
Pembrey on the 15/9 is being run by Motorsport Events and is £159 open pit lane

I'm booking tonight having returned form Oulton Park without incident for a change ;D

Obviously not trying hard enough!!!!!

Lucky Ed

Rubbish - I was awesome at Oulton, I even saw off a Lotus Exige in the afternoon - mind you the driver only had one arm ;D ;D :o :o