Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BKCC/BPMC Llandow Track Day - Sat 29th June

Started by Krazyken, 09, March, 2013, 06:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

I still haven't forgotten to put some video's up. Can't seem to workout how to photoshop you out from overtaking me yet Asboman!  :P :P

Moleman

Here is my first season out on track, I have taken out all the laps I did without seeing anyone

I will post another one on here by the end of the weekend, of some of my best & not so good bits of the day. Hopefully I have managed to get some footage of all of you guys in the next video? So watch this space.  ;D

fullpint

Looks like a well suited track for a BEC  ;)

YZFMINI

Good video colin. But what is that rattling sound??????

underdog

good vid mole. iv got a fair bit of footage on track on my own. it was a great day but its changed my thinking on a quiet trackday somewhat. the idea of lots of track time is great and i did get a lot of time on track but i like a battle on track with other cars and the afternoon was empty which was good but bad all at the same time.

Moleman

Quote from: YZFMINI on 05, July, 2013, 07:42:34 PM
Good video colin. But what is that rattling sound??????
It's the gopro thats rattling! If you really must know!  ::) :P :P

Underdog. I will put my next video soon. It's bits of the whole day, of which I have taken away the time's where it dose seem like you are the only one on track. I like thoses stages to improve your lap times & racing lines but I did find it got quite busy at time which was also good. I do know a few guys that had to go early due to machanical problems which didn't help. 

Moleman

Hear is a compilation of the day for me. Some of my good & not so good bits.  :D

Edit: Played with url to embed vid into site.

YellaBelly

Was it my eyes, or was there a car in the field on the right at about 8:30? :D

Moleman

Your eyes are working well yellabelly. That was my mate in the fields.  :P

YellaBelly

Maybe you need to give your mate some lessons Colin ;) :D

Lucky Ed

Nice video Colin, I can't wait to get my new engine in and have a few more horses down the straights.

AsboMan

Hi Guys , tech support guy is well and not busy now. Done the video's of the ASBO 2. One video has Ken and Phil as passengers so they can re-live the ASBO experience. The other has two other people I took out in it. The rest of it didn't come out on the camera as it froze.

The vid with Ken and Phil

The other vid

fullpint

'The Gaffer'

That's a great video Robin, thanks for posting. That was a very quick ride... The louder you scream, the faster we go!!!! :)