Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bedford Autodrome GT circuit. 29th June

Started by Moleman, 11, February, 2015, 08:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

I'm thinking of doing a club track day at Bedford Autodrome GT circuit on 29th June with Motorsport Vision.
They don't do many track days on the GT circuit & they get booked up quite quickly.

Bedford Autodrome's GT Circuit is not only one of the longest trackday circuits in the country but also one of the safest. The huge run off areas make it an ideal venue whether this is your first track day or your fiftieth - there is nowhere else like it in the country.
As always, instructors will be on hand at all times to offer advice and one-to-one in-car tuition, for a small fee.
All levels of driver are welcome on these events. If you have never taken part in a track day before then it is definitely worth considering our Novice Only or Road Car Only Track Days.
A typical General Car Track day has an Open Pit Lane format enabling you to go out on the circuit as you choose. Your day will begin with registration, followed by your car being noise tested. Please pay special attention to the noise limit which is 101db at 3/4 rev's

The cost is £159 for the full day. Sign in at 7.30am, briefing 8.30am then start at 9am-5pm with an hour for lunch.

So who is up for this? I will need To know really soon.

Iancider

Sadly I cannot make this date even with the greatest willpower I can't make the arrangement work.

Don't let me put anybody off though this is a great circuit!

Ian

Moleman

I forgot to say that if I get more than 6 for this then we will get a 10% discount!  :D

sanzomat

Having done Palmersport I can confirm this is a great venue. The GT circuit is made up of bits of all four circuits used on the Palmersport days so is huge. Big run offs and very fast! Probably too fast for my car - not enough power for the long straights - I need the corners to be closer together!

Also, This is the day after the Glastonbury festival so I'll still be recovering...

Lucky Ed

I would love to go to this venue, but can't commit to this date yet as it might clash with holidays, plus the fact I still have no engine and gearbox in the car at present, so will wait to be up and running before booking anything.

Moleman

Do we have anyone else who may be interested in this?

please give me feedback on this even if it is a no?  :)

'The Gaffer'

Really like this circuit, but until I get my car sorted for track use I simply can't commit.

Moleman

Moleman

This one is cancelled now as we are doing Cadwell Park instead.  :)