AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Club Castle Combe Track day. 3rd August.

Started by Moleman, 12, February, 2015, 08:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Quite a few of us have done Castle Combe on a track day but we never end up doing one as a club so I thought would look into one.
This one is with Opentrack Trackdays who are very good value for Castle Combe & run a open pit day.

Opentrack has been operating now for seven years and started from a passion for cars and track days.
The idea was quiet simple,to do track days better. At the time of starting the aim was simple. One cost should cover all you need for a great day out.
They were fed up with going on track days then finding out that on top of the fee paid I would have to then pay for tuition, pay for every cup of tea and even pictures of me and my pride and joy on track.
So Opentrack was born. People loved the idea that everything was all included in the cost with nothing extra to pay and also our attitude to the event they are running.

Their instructors are first class, having Ex leman's and Formula 1 drivers amongst thier select group. So with Opentrack tuition is offered free of charge. This will help to make you a safer,faster driver and in the end you will get more out of your track time.

Photos from your day on track with them are also included in the cost, they know how much you like them as our flicker gallery has now had over One hundred thousand views through the years and it just keeps getting bigger.

As for snacks and drinks it is the small things in life that don't cost a lot, like free drinks to keep you warm in the winter or a bottle of water in the summer to cool down so again we just let you help yourself during the day.

So As I said it will be a Open pitt venue for £155 for the day, £30 extra Driver & £10 per passenger.
This is really good value for combe.  8)

So what do you think? 8)

Lucky Ed

Dixie

Will there be a noise restriction?
My new 4.6 is 102 db.

Mark

Iancider

Moleman

Yes mate. 100db at 3/4 revs which is normally at 4500rev's.  :(

Iainl

I may be interested in this one as well, as long as I have no noise issues in April.

May have to ask a favour if any one is traveling down from Gloucester direction

Cheers Iain 

Moleman

I Just asked if you were interested in this track day? Good luck with the April track day.  :)

Moleman

Iancider

Moleman

This one is cancelled as we have booked Castle Combe ourselves for 17th August.  8)

Facial Hair Optional

Can this be removed from the calendar/events list pls Colin? I almost had a flippin heart attack just now when I saw the date and thought I had made a monumental cock up with my planning!!!!

17th, 17th, 17th.... repeat after me 17th, 17th !!  ;D

Moleman

This was one we was going to do but I managed to book the whole thing instead.
I may still do this one not sure yet.  :)

sanzomat

Quote from: Moleman on 05, July, 2015, 07:52:09 PM

How much Castle Combe can one man do in one month!!!

Moleman

Cadwell park it aint but not enough Dave.   ;D  I'm getting track day withdraw.  ::)

Lucky Ed

I can't make this date as I'm away, but could do with the practice if I'm going to get anywhere near Rob, if Cadwell is anything to go by :o ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 05, July, 2015, 07:52:09 PM

Let me know if you do pls Colin, even if I don't go round I will still come and hold you back, er... I mean support you  :D

Moleman

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 05, July, 2015, 10:10:26 PM
I can't make this date as I'm away, but could do with the practice if I'm going to get anywhere near Rob, if Cadwell is anything to go by :o ;D

There are a few dates at the end of July & start of August on open pit if you are interested Ed. Just don't tell Rob.  ;D