Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Track day at Goodwood.

Started by Moleman, 01, May, 2015, 07:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Hi guys I know this is short notice & most of our Track day nuts will be at Llandow on the Saturday but I have been contacted by Peter Gurton about a track day at Goodwood on the 19th May on behave of Christopher Darwin.

The price for the hire of the circuit is reasonable because the day is a cancellation and I have taken it on at short notice.
Over 20 drivers already listed have paid for the circuit and raised over £1000 for Combat Stress, which looks after military personnel with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder  www.combatstress.org.uk .

The noise limit will be 98dBs static, and classic cars will be particularly welcome. 
Total entries will be limited to 32 and with ten cars on track there will be plenty of track time.
Instruction and helmets will be available at no extra cost.

£220 all-day (0900-1230 and 1330-1700), or £120 for the half day.
Two drivers/cars can share one place (one car only out of the paddock) – a day at Goodwood for £110.

Those interested should contact me on c.darwin@virgin.net or 01288 381265.

So if anyone is interested don't take to long to decide as they are going fast.  8)

Iancider

Sorry I can't do this but it is an historic and special track - enjoy.

Ian

Lucky Ed

Would love to go, but will be too busy at work and I might be a bit borderline on the noise limit :(