+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Dino Zamparelli drives BenC @ Combe

Started by Lucky Ed, 27, June, 2015, 07:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Ed

Here's the two videos of Dino Zamparelli driving my car at Castle Combe with Ben Conolly onboard. If his commitments allow, Dino will be attending our track day in August, and will be around for passenger rides and instruction. All donations will be given to Go! Inspire.

You can watch Dino on ITV4 this weekend at Croft in the Porsche Carrera Cup, where he was fastest in practice yesterday. The races run along BTCC on Sunday.

Camber Dave

Thanks for putting these up Ed, certainly a cut above the normal fare - sorry guys.

From the video timing I reckon the clear laps were 1:22.5 and a 1:24 in the first one 2 up in an unfamiliar car - new to the circuit....
Looking forward to the Porsche race tomorrow.

B T W Ed I think you need some Shock adjustment or maybe uprated springs.
Compare also to the Westy at Cadwell.

Dave

Lucky Ed

Thanks Dave, Dino was sub 1:20 on his second run, which was the session with our guys in it, but I didn't get any video of it :(

Regarding my set up, I'm slowly stiffening up the dampers and are now 8 clicks up out of 13. I can reposition the knob to get more adjustment can't I ???  or am I looking at new springs?

Cheers Ed

Moleman

I still can't get over how he works that steering wheel.  :o :)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 27, June, 2015, 08:17:40 PM
I still can't get over how he works that steering wheel.  :o :)

On the limit of grip I guess? (most of the time by the look of it! Great to watch!!)  8) 8)