+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Pembrey trackday Sun 6th Sept

Started by Lucky Ed, 30, July, 2015, 09:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Ed

I'm thinking of booking this one with MSE - £169 Sun 6th Sept - anyone else fancy it?

Moleman

sanzomat

I'll be in France. I think she's booked a vineyard tour/wine tasting in St Emillion that day, walking distance from the chateau were staying in, I'll think of you whilst I'm staggering back...

smudge

I fancied this one, but I'm at Rockingham for the Touring cars - gonna bring back an eBay lady as a souvenir  ;)
Anyone else want one?  ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Facial Hair Optional

I may be up for it but I won't be sure until I have tested my car at Combe (1st ever track day) and also make sure she's up to being driven to and from the track as I have no trailer (yet).

I used to work in the Ford plant at Swansea, not that far from the track, they have/had a genuine GT40 in the reception area! I sat in it a few times. Nice. Worth a kings ransom now I bet.

Moleman

Don't forget we now have a car trailer we can hire out to members. All the money goes to the Go inspire project.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 12, August, 2015, 07:55:56 PM
Don't forget we now have a car trailer we can hire out to members. All the money goes to the Go inspire project.  :)
Very handy, didnt know about that, must have missed that info. All gotta do then is get a tow bar fitted.