+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Dino Zamparelli attending our trackday on Monday

Started by Lucky Ed, 15, August, 2015, 12:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Ed

Apologies for the double post, but we want to let anybody know they can come along for passenger rides on Monday (17th)
For a small fee we'll get you out on the circuit, and if time and availability of cars allow, we'll get you in a car with Dino - if you're brave enough!

________________________________________________________________________

Dino Zamparelli has confirmed he will be attending our trackday at Combe on Monday. He will be helping us raise funds for the Go! Inspire charity by offering his services on track in a number of ways.

For a small fee he will be on hand to;

- drive your car with you as a passenger, to prove you need more lessons, not more upgrades!

- give some on track tuition

- give some thrilling passenger rides

Dino is a professional racing driver based in Bristol, and was last year competing in GP3, gaining 6 podium finishes at F1 support races. This year he is competing in the Porsche Carrera Cup sponsored by Bristol Sport. He has kindly offered his services for free to support our charity, so whilst we will announce suggested prices on the day please feel free to give more if you can! My daughter Izzy has offered to organise things on the day and take the money, so be prepared to be harassed by her during the day!

Dino took Ben Conolly for a few laps in my car at the action day earlier in the year, here are a couple of videos of him finding the level of grip in my car :o  a great bit of car control at Quarry @ 6:30 on the first video

Thanks in advance for your support
Ed

Moleman

This is good news Ed.  8) I will be getting him to give me some tips. Apart from don't hit them bloody cones that is.  :P

sanzomat

I just watched the Snetterton BTCC meet recorded from last weekend. Now I know who DZ is I've started watching the Porches instead of just fast forwarding to the next touring car race. Very impressed by DZ's defending from Jayde Kruger - when he finally managed to get past it was such an off-line lunge that Kruger didn't have a hope of making it through the corner and disappeared off the track whilst DZ calmly kept his line and the place!

Lucky Ed

Quote from: sanzomat on 15, August, 2015, 10:12:01 PM
I just watched the Snetterton BTCC meet recorded from last weekend. Now I know who DZ is I've started watching the Porches instead of just fast forwarding to the next touring car race. Very impressed by DZ's defending from Jayde Kruger - when he finally managed to get past it was such an off-line lunge that Kruger didn't have a hope of making it through the corner and disappeared off the track whilst DZ calmly kept his line and the place!

All the more impressive when you take into account he was down on power, and had problems with dampers and brakes, but still managed to end up sixth.

Here's a video of him driving at Spa in F2 in 2012. It went viral with over 1.3m views - incredible reactions

Iancider

Facial Hair Optional

You are such a gent Ian! What I said was totallly censored!!!!!!!!  :o :o

sanzomat

Moleman

Pair play. Along with quick reactions, a lot of skill & a little bit of luck me thinks.  8)