Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Moleman track day Part 2

Started by Moleman, 12, December, 2015, 06:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Due to the overwhelming success last year I have pre booked 3 dates next year for Castle Combe.  8) 8)

The Third date will be Monday 15th August

I don't have a lot of details to give you yet apart from we will be running a open pit for 30 cars this year instead of 25 & once I get conformation on the cost this should bring the price down to about £160/ £170 per car including 2 drivers. (instead of £200 from last year) And a passenger pass for the day will be £10 per person which will all go direct to the Go Inspire Now charity.

As before it will be opened to all members & also anyone who has friends that would like to have a go. It won't be just for kit cars as I have friends with normal saloon track cars which makes it a good mix for the day. You will how ever have to vouch for any recommended friends like last time so we keep this a friendly fun filled day.

We will be taking the full amount if you want to book this a bit closer to the time & like last time we hope to get a reserve list once we are fully booked so if you do have to pull out we will give you a full refund if we can get someone to replace you.

So please put this date in your dairy as you won't regret it. whether you are a first time track virgin or do them all the time all will be welcome.  8)

Also on this day Dino Zamparrelli is hoping to bring his last years cars for pleasure rides if your up for it but this is not confirmed yet so stay tuned on this one.
Also if anyone doesn't want to take their car around we are looking into bringing a Mazda MX5 for people to have a go but again details to be confirmed.

Crunchie Gears

Thanks again for organising but as I am away a couple of days later for 9 days I doubt Head Office would approve another Trackday.  She can be a bit unreasonable LOL.

Lucky Ed

Oh go on then, one more can't hurt ;)

1.  Moleman
2.  Crunchie
3.  Lucky Ed

Facial Hair Optional

Ok I'm up for it, I might actually be half good by then what with the other two and Llandow to practice!

I think Crunchie may have been saying no to to this one Colin?

Crunchie Gears

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 13, December, 2015, 08:29:55 AM
Oh go on then, one more can't hurt ;)

1.  Moleman
2.  Crunchie
3.  Lucky Ed

Hi Ed.  Unfortunately I have to say "NO". Hahaha!  Well spotted FHO.

1.  Moleman
2.  Lucky Ed

Lucky Ed

Sorry Crunchie, didn't mean to include you in the list :(

Moleman

Cool, hopefully by the time we get to this one we will have a lot more VFC's in the club.  8)

1. Moleman
   2. Lucky Ed
   3. FHO

Lucky Ed

Cool, hopefully by the time we get to this one we will have a lot more VFC's in the club.  8)

1. Moleman
   2. Lucky Ed
   3. FHO
   4. Bezer83

steve c

Put me down for this one as well please colin

Moleman

OK Steve.

Going so far.   1. Moleman
                      2. Lucky Ed
                      3. FHO
                      4. Bezer83
                      5. Steve c

CrisisWolf

Guess what...

1. Moleman
2. Lucky Ed
3. FHO
4. Bezer83
5. Steve c
6. CrisisWolf

Moleman

It is now booked!!! 8) 8) 8)

It will be an open pit lane track day for 30 cars at castle combe circuit on Monday 15th August. Cost per car and two drivers is £170. extra drivers are £20 and £10 per passenger (passenger money collected will be going to Go Inspire Now charity)
A deposit payment of £70 is required for August to guarantee a place & the rest to be paid 8 weeks before the date. It will be on a first come basis so get your payments in quick people.  8)

I will do a reserve list once we have all 30 cars so like last time if you have to pull out then we will try to get someone to replace you so you get a full refund. If we can't replace you though then I'm afraid you will lose your payment.

I do have other track day friends in saloon cars booking this as well so if you also have friends you can vouch for that would like to enter please let me know

Please contact me for payment details as soon as you can so you don't miss out.  8)

Facial Hair Optional

You seem  to have changed from part 3 to part 2 Col? Isn't part 2 in June and part 3 August?

Wrote the above before it was known that part 2 had been cancelled.

I get it now Colin - duh!!!!!  :P :P :P

Moleman

Keep up mate.  ;)  I will also be saying this to you on the track day.  :P :P :P

Iancider

Okay that solves the fence-sitting as June is gone

I'm in!

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 06, January, 2016, 10:12:46 PM
Keep up mate.  ;)  I will also be saying this to you on the track day.  :P :P :P

I know you will and I will be trying my best believe me!

I will be expecting some lessons and tips please Colin! You could do with a helmet intercom system really mate so you can drive me around and instruct as we go!  ;D

Jimmer

Hi

Is there any places left for the 15th August track day left at all?

Moleman

Hi Jimmer. Plenty of spaces for the August one at the moment. I'm taking a £70 deposit from people to gaurantee a space which If you have to pull out later in the year as things have changed then if I can get someone to replace you then you will get your money back.

You up for it then? There is still 2 spaces left for the one in April if that takes your fancy as well.  :)

Jimmer

Hi Moleman

Would def like to do the August date please!
How do i pay the deposit?
As for April my car will be ready in time, if it does ill be in touch in case there are any spaces left or any one has dropped out.
But august is a def please

Moleman

Moleman

So far we have 2 people who have paid a deposit for this one. Hopefully more will follow soon enough.  :)

1. Moleman
2, Jimmer

Moleman

I have 8 people so far so if anyone else is up for this then you will need to pay your £70 deposit real soon to guarantee your place.  :)