+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Track day spaces need filling.

Started by Moleman, 21, February, 2016, 08:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moleman

I have a mate that has a open track day booked at Castle combe for Friday 18th March & he still needs to fill it. So if anyone is interested please let me know.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Got any more info pls Col? Is it open pit, price, how many cars going, is it tins tops etc etc? Cheers.

Oh yeah, and does the price include dry sunny weather or not?  :D

sanzomat

Checked my diary and I've already got three work things in it that day so unfortunately its looking like a no from me. Have a good day guys.

Moleman

Open pit, £150 a car, about 35 cars. Perfect practice time before our April one.  8)

damouk

I'd love too, but don't even have a chassis at the moment let alone a complete car...

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 21, February, 2016, 08:42:19 PM
Open pit, £150 a car, about 35 cars. Perfect practice time before our April one.  8)

Mmmm, that's just what I thought too! I will give it some consideration  :)

Are you going to that one mate?

Moleman

Me & ED are booked in.  8)

Any one else up for it?

Gary RH7

Will probably drop in about lunch time on my way from work to support you guys

Moleman

Facial Hair Optional

If I don't come on the actual track day I will still pop in to support or whatever (laugh at you, take the mick, put you off, chat with my mate Gary, eat pies and drink tea etc etc)  ;D ;D ;D

benchmark51

Now your talking, why not make a trackday interesting  ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 23, February, 2016, 10:33:03 PM

You should come along too Dave, maybe a nice fry up going?? Although I recall you prefer burger and chips!

Gary RH7

Isn't it amazing how the mention of food pricks the ears up of Benchmark :P :P Hope to see you there Dave :)

Hey just realised I have become a HERO Member 8) :D With 5 chunks of cheese :-[ Whatever they are for :-X Still don't know.

Moleman

How about giving it a go mate.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 24, February, 2016, 08:27:14 AM

Isn't it amazing how the mention of food pricks the ears up of Benchmark :P :P Hope to see you there Dave :)

Hey just realised I have become a HERO Member 8) :D With 5 chunks of cheese :-[ Whatever they are for :-X Still don't know.

You get chunks of cheese if you haven't got a wavy tenner mate. I think it's some kind of measure of either how long you've been a member OR a combination of how long and how many posts you've done, something like that. We had a big discussion on this before, didn't we finally get an answer? I can't recall now!  :-\

Easy solution is to get yourself a wavy tenner mate. The cheese will vanish then!

Facial Hair Optional

Congrats on making Hero Member mate btw! I'll also congrat myself on making Mega Member being as no one else has spotted it yet!!!  :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-*

Gary RH7

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 26, February, 2016, 06:16:37 PM

Congrats on making Hero Member mate btw! I'll also congrat myself on making Mega Member being as no one else has spotted it yet!!!  :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-*

LOL Thanks and well done mate.
Don't worry about people not noticing things. Everyone missed my birthday last week :'( :'( :'( :'(

Facial Hair Optional

Oh sh1t, did we?? Sorry mate. I usually check too. I'll plead the illness card on this one!!

Gary RH7

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 26, February, 2016, 07:06:15 PM
Oh sh1t, did we?? Sorry mate. I usually check too. I'll plead the illness card on this one!!

No probs...stopped counting a long time ago ;D

wacky

Colin,

Please put me down for this one too. 

Thanks
Tony.

sanzomat

Wasn't this one on 18th March? Therefore you may be a bit behind the pace??

wacky

Bollocks, thought I was writing on the aug15th thread :(

Moleman

Quote from: wacky on 05, April, 2016, 11:11:38 PM
Colin,

Please put me down for this one too. 

Thanks
Tony.
Did you mean the August one mate?  :)

wacky

Moleman