+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Help needed at Moleman's trackday.

Started by Lucky Ed, 21, April, 2016, 09:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Ed

Hi Guys. As you probably know Moleman has allowed Go! Inspire to gatecrash his trackday so we can run the MX5 for the first time. We will be using the event to raise funds by allowing people to drive the car, but also by offering passenger rides in the kit cars. We could do with a little help with;

1. Experienced track drivers to act as instructors for people driving the MX5.

2. Help with doing passenger rides if you have space in your car.

3. Here's the big ask! Allow Dino to drive your car with a passenger in tow. I can pretty much guarantee he won't prang it, but he will blow the cobwebs out and you'll know what lap time your car is really capable of!

If you can help with any of the above, please let us know.

Cheers
Ed

Crunchie Gears

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 21, April, 2016, 09:54:45 PM
Hi Guys. As you probably know Moleman has allowed Go! Inspire to gatecrash his trackday so we can run the MX5 for the first time. We will be using the event to raise funds by allowing people to drive the car, but also by offering passenger rides in the kit cars. We could do with a little help with;

3. Here's the big ask! Allow Dino to drive your car with a passenger in tow. I can pretty much guarantee he won't prang it, but he will blow the cobwebs out and you'll know what lap time your car is really capable of!

Cheers
Ed

Ed I cannot help with the first two request, just not good enough.  However I do not mind if Dino uses the car for some laps as long as I have some tyres to drive home on :D

Lucky Ed

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 22, April, 2016, 05:35:14 AM

Ed I cannot help with the first two request, just not good enough.  However I do not mind if Dino uses the car for some laps as long as I have some tyres to drive home on :D

Thanks Crunchie, that'll be great. We will only do 4-5 lap stints and if you tell Dino how you want it driven he'll stick to it. It'll be good to know what the car will do round Combe though, and it's good to watch, if you can bear it :o

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 22, April, 2016, 05:35:14 AM
Quote from: Lucky Ed on 21, April, 2016, 09:54:45 PM

Cheers
Ed

Which car are you bringing Paul?

Crunchie Gears

Caterham SuperSport.

I only have two cars at home currently the Morgan and the Caterham. I have not tracked the Morgan so no choice really. Looking forward to it.  Although I will be shamed on the lap time. :'(

Facial Hair Optional

I'm sure you are too modest Paul.

I will be doing some timing from the sidelines, see if you can get into the VFC Club (no pressure then!)  :P

wacky

Hi,

I can help with no 2 above, I'm bringing the Z4.

Tony

peterw

I'll be there in tin top, to take  photographs during the day.

Crunchie Gears

I have some trouble at work! :(

I hope I can sort it tomorrow or I will be an non show!  Can or curse on the forum but would like to :'(

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Crunchie Gears on 23, April, 2016, 11:48:24 PM
I have some trouble at work! :(

I hope I can sort it tomorrow or I will be an non show!  Can or curse on the forum but would like to :'(

That'll be a shame Paul. Hope you can sort it out mate.

Iancider

Looking forward to seeing you all there guys!

Ian