+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Llandow Track Day Invitation - Sat 24th July £80 Open Pit Lane

Started by Krazyken, 20, June, 2010, 11:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

The BKCC have been invited by Quantun Sports Cars to their track day at Llandow on Saturday 24th July.  Quantum have hired the circuit for their exclusive use and other kit cars clubs are allowed in by Invitation Only.  This will be a great opportunity to enjoy this compact circuit at a bargain price if you missed the CKC day in May or want to do it all over again.

The cost is only £80 for the day and if there are enough cars to fill the day Quantum will lay on food as well.  Even if that does not happen there is an excellent on site Cafe for those that need refuelling.  To book please contact quoting BKCC and send your cheque  to: -

Mark Burley
Quantum Sports Cars (2010) Ltd.
Unit 3, Xtreme Works
Loddiswell
Devon
TQ7 4DU
p. 01548 550660

Dave Bence and I have already booked and we look forward to enjoying a day of track action with as many BKCC members as possible.

Daley Down Under

Excellent news - I'll be there.  Cheque in the post next week.

Adrian

David H

Its the weekend of the Run What You Brung Ken. Are you going to that also? I'm at LLandow the week before..... shame we couldn't all throw ourselves round the track on the same day!

dave_bence

David H

yeah. thats the second time ive got the date wrong of the Run What Ya Brung.

i promise i'll do it again

Krazyken

There are still spaces for this event if anyone wants to make a last minute booking.

K315 VXT

alastair

I'd love to but I've got a wedding to go to.
It's not mine (Few!)