Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Keep It On Track

Started by djtreble, 13, July, 2010, 12:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djtreble

Hi all

I would like to introduce you to a new website I have now got up and running for listing all track days and events for free.

http://www.keepitontrack.co.uk/

It's main focus is to get motorsport off the streets and offer everyone, from many different motorsport disciplines, a place to find their next event to attend which is safe and fun for everyone. It also has a section for spectator friendly events.

If you have any events that you would like to advertise, please do so by registering yourself and adding them through the "add event" button that appears at the top after registering and logging in.

In the listings you will be able to add your website, phone number and image to promote yourself, your track and/or your company so that it is of benefit to yourself and the website's mission.

I also have a news section in the site and if anyone would like to contribute, please do so by sending me the news article to the below email address and I will add your website/advertising to the news article to compensate for your contribution.

Can I ask that anyone who may find this to be of interest on other forums, please do post it and let everyone know about the site! If anyone has suggestions of places to post this, please let me know.

Big plans are on the horizon for the site so keep an eyes out for these (Some include a calendar, forum, blog, news, featured event promotion page, etc).

If you have any questions or suggestion regarding the website and it's promotion/future, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with me by email to dylan (at) cothill (dot) me

Thanks for taking the time to read this and check the site out, I hope it will be of use to many people.

Dylan Cothill
www.keepitontrack.co.uk

'The Gaffer'

Good luck with the site Dylan. The BKCC will be happy to support you. Email sent.

djtreble

Thank you for your support!

'Mendip Wurzel'

djtreble

Just a reminder of the site, new events added.

djtreble

If anyone has, or know anyone who has any track events that can be listed on the site, register now and add them in so that you can get more visibility for your events.

djtreble

Please can all event organisers register and add all your track events to the site. It will help the site to stay relevant and alive.

The site is being used at a steady pace and SEO work is constantly going on along with promotion to bring the traffic numbers up.

Thanks for all of your continued support.

mattsmev

Hi djtreble

I copied the original post to the MEV owners website a few weeks ago.  Hopefully they will use the website to find out about up and coming track days.

Cheers

Mattsmev