Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Latest Track Day Footage - Damp Combe 23rd Aug

Started by Daley Down Under, 25, August, 2010, 10:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daley Down Under

All,

Here's a link to the BHP Track Day I did at Combe on Monday.  Day was dry apart from heavy shower before lunch.  Vid shows how tricky Combe is in the damp.

Adrian

peetee

paintman

I know what you mean......did it once in a Formula Ford in pouring rain.   Only lasted 3 laps before ending up in the inner field! ;D ;D

Tony

Hairy Santa

'The Gaffer'

Nice Adrian... I must relinquish to the combe soon :)

Daley Down Under

Phil,

You wont regret it.  Next BHP day is Monday 27th Sept

Adrian

David H

Thats my birthday! Adrian, send me a pm with all the details I will need to book on that day. The new toy has to have its first day on track at Combe and it would be good if you were there. I might put a second seat in it!!!

I'm getting married and going on honeymoon in between then and now. I also need to finish the car!!

Daley Down Under

Dave,

Here's the website ... you can book from there

http://www.bhptrackdays.co.uk/

I'm definitely going.

Adrian

Daley Down Under

PS

All the best for the wedding.  I'll sort the bacon rolls on the 27th for your birthday at Combe

robp

Mmm, quite tempted with this one.  Probably do half day.

Daley Down Under

Rob,

Mornings are better than afternoons.  Tends to be slightly busier in the afternoons but still very little queueing.

David H

Quote from: robp on 27, August, 2010, 01:13:29 PM
Mmm, quite tempted with this one.  Probably do half day.
Rob, you filthy............ Love your avatar. Can i have the full length please

David H

Back from my honeymoon!

Trying to do a few last minute odds and sods on the car in prep for a day at Combe on Monday. Its my birthday so a few of us are going to have a curry afterwards. Anyone welcome..

Daley Down Under

Dave,

Welcome back.  I'm booked in on Monday along with a few mates.  Should be a good day (weather permitting).  Curry sounds good.  I seem to recall I mentioned something about buying you a beer.  Incidentally, Spire now has new stiffer front springs in the hope of getting times down.

Adrian

Daley Down Under

Looking at the post history - it appears it was bacon rolls not beer.

David H

A bacon roll sounds good, although I've eaten too much on my honeymoon and now i'm fat. I'm expecting to be very slow on Monday as i now weigh more than the car.

Have no idea how The new Westy will be on track as it took me 2 years to get the yellow one to its performance but only a day at combe will tell.

I will need EVERYONE to bring ALL their tools. Gawd knows whats gonna fall off the car.

Daley Down Under

Luckily Spire ownership means that I now carry almost every tool and spare part imaginable.  Also Andrew will be there offering his usual excellent level of support.

David H

Fantastic news. Cant wait to show Andrew my new welding skills using his welder. Spot the snot!