News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Tiger cat e1 for sale

Started by Luke8, 23, February, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke8

Hi Everyone .

Thinking about selling my Tiger cat e1 as i need the space in the garage and some extra cash .
I haven't got time to work on the car anymore so thought its best to put it up for sale .

It went for a mot last year and failed , has been garaged since . I will post up a pic of the failure sheet.

few details about the car:
2l zetec engine
5000k ish (will have to check this )
jenvey throttle bodies
omex 600 ecu
piper 285 fast road cams and pulleys
4 pot wilwood brakes
toyo proxes t1-r tyres - All 4 in good condition
Loads and loads of reciepts , service history , etc ( 1 receipt for £4700 ! )
A Lot of money has been spent on this car over the years and just needs a little bit more to get back on the road .
re-mapped and rolling road print out , 170bhp ish
i gave it a service in dec last year . New oil , filters , fuel filters , new oil catch can , new wipers , new ignition cables and spark plugs .
The bottom of the car is a bit oily but this was because the previous owner over filled the car with car . No leaks now at all , this was checked at mot too .

Bits needed for Mot :

New front headlights
rear indicator lamps
rear shock absorbers
rear wheel is binding

Its not a lot of work needed but just haven't got the time and would like to see the car go to someone who has .

Looking for £4800 which i think is a really good price . this is factoring in it has no mot .

Any questions please feel free to ask

Many thanks
luke

fullpint

Where are the front guards?? Shame your selling up.. Any wet gear and does it have a heater :)

Luke8

Hi . yeah sorry forgot to mention the front guards are now on . It doesn't come with any wet gear(doors , roof etc) but comes with a tonneau cover. It doesn't have a heater . I have a few spares that i will chuck in too like spare exhaust , aero screen . I think there's a set of carbs in the garage too .
Many thanks , Luke