News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Good supplier

Started by Furore Phil, 14, July, 2011, 02:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furore Phil

Thought I'd write about this company I have delt with...

Found and orderd two gauges on ebay (buy-it-now) a rev counter and an oil pressure gauge. The gauges arrived, except it wasn't what I orderd. I received a rev counter and an oil Temp gauge ! Quick check on the order, I had orderd correctly. Ok, keep calm, write a polite email explaining what happend and asking what to do. I received a personal email the next day, polite and appologetic and stating the pressure gauge was in the post and that they were sending me packing to send back the temp gauge and they would pay the return postage ! sorted.

Pressure gauge arrived, perfect  :) , but no packing to send back the temp gauge  :( another polite email... Got another polite appologetic response the next day that said that they were moving address etc and that the packing had been missed. Oh and that some of the temp gauges had been faulty so don't bother sending it back !

Ok so i'm up a free (possibly faulty) gauge. The other two were £17 quid plus £2 P&P each (from ebay, web site cheeper ?). Not bad (solid state, i.e. no moving parts, so s=cheept to make).

They also sell direct from there web sit and accept paypal or credit cards. Check them out. one good turn deserves another.

http://www.mcgillmotorsports.co.uk/

TimC

Yep, McGill's customer services is great in my experience.  I ordered their basic rose joiints and they didn't have them in stock - upgraded to better spec FOC.  Thank you very much.

Hairy Santa

yes just bought some rose joints from them - 2 days and they were here

'The Gaffer'

Good customer service is very rare these days.

YellaBelly

All we need now is 10% club discount and we're laughing :D ;)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: YellaBelly on 15, July, 2011, 12:06:25 PM
All we need now is 10% club discount and we're laughing :D ;)

I have just negotiated a 5% discount on orders over £20 for club supporters :)

Every % helps..