Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Stoneleigh Kit Car Show - May 4th & 5th 2014 - BKCC Stand

Started by 'The Gaffer', 28, December, 2013, 08:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Well I can safely say it won't be Walnut leading as we might end up in Scotland.  :P

Sumov8

YellaBelly

benchmark51

Quote from: Moleman on 22, April, 2014, 08:32:56 PM
Well I can safely say it won't be Walnut leading as we might end up in Scotland.  :P

Yeah, but guess whose following you! ;D ;D ;D

Moleman

Dave I will make sure your in front of me.  ;D

Bulldog Bri will be our lead car on this one. I will save my non leisurely drive for the way home.  ;)

CC Cyclone

Quote from: Moleman on 22, April, 2014, 07:54:36 PM
Quote from: CC Cyclone on 22, April, 2014, 10:31:10 AM
Well I'm up for the convey. Due to the gearing and the turbo there are certain speeds it will cruise at happily and others that are impossible to stick to as it comes on boost  :o and it is pain to maintain. I'm getting this disclaimer in early as i don't want you thinking I am being rude or a hooligan if I have to adjust my cruising speed  ???

Come to think about mine has that problem sometimes.  :P

It's true Officer. I can't help it. :D

benchmark51

simon cant

I will be going in the calvy Mitchel if its dry, and fancy a convoy. If its wet, its the avensis

Bulldog Bri

Quick, Hi and welcome Simon to the club. Feel free to start a new thread and introduce yourself fully. ;D

8)

Moleman

Hi Simon & welcome to the club.  You are welcome to join us in convoy & feel free to do what Bri has said & introduce yourself.  :D
See you at the meeting point if not before.  8) 

fletch_306

Sorry guys going to have to miss this one this year.

Sat in Auckland international airport on our way back from our honeymoon and just didn't get enough done before we left. She is just not going to be ready to go back on the road on time. :(

Hope you guys have a great time and will join you guys for many other events this year I promise!!!!

Moleman

No problem mate. Hope to see you at some point then.  :)

Bulldog Bri

peterw

May join you on Sunday, Weather permitting and hopefully the cold has gone by then. I'll bring my jump leads !!!

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: peterw on 27, April, 2014, 12:04:19 PM
May join you on Sunday, Weather permitting and hopefully the cold has gone by then. I'll bring my jump leads !!!
Will have jump leads and Booster pack ;)

8)

Moleman

Stick Iancider in front of you so he don't film it this time.  :P

Moleman

OK who would like to meet up to do a convoy to the show on the Sunday at The white Harte BS30 5NA just after The Griffin. (I have been told that the griffin are getting a bit funny about parking there).
I'm thinking 7.30am  :o I know it's early but it seems to be the general opinion to avoid Badminton traffic & to get there early enough to see eveything?

What do you think guys?  Please let me know?  Be honest I don't mind.  ;D

Sumov8

Colin

Put me down for the meet, I will throw in a tent / bag in case the weather holds out for the two day's, 07:30 is o.k

benchmark51

Bulldog Bri

WALNUT

CC Cyclone

I'm in, will be there 7.30(ish - the other half is coming...)

No 12v socket in the cyclone yet so my sat-nav won't be working. Will bring one of those old fashioned maps just incase...

Bulldog Bri

Grin-a-lot

I might be getting a change of circumstances and be able to come too; I'll let you know nearer the time but I'd be happy to meet anywhere at anytime!

peterw

Iancider

White Hart Warmley at 7:30 for Iancider and Crash Test dummy - done

Bulldog Bri

Colin, don't forget the banner, I'll have the frame for it with me. ;D

8)

Moleman

Iainl

Just in case the convoy pass close by what route are you taking? 

As if it's close by I may join you

Cheers
Iain

Bulldog Bri

We will be going up through Tetbury and up the A433 around Cirencester out on the A429 over the M40 along the Warwick bypass off at the 3rd junction on to the Kenilworth Road, Benicote road then Stoneleigh Road. Feel free if we're coming passed where you can join in.

8)

Moleman

Ok for the The white Harte BS30 5NA meeting on Sunday at 7.30am.

Bulldog  Bri.    Convoy leader.
           Pilgrim Anna
           moleman
           Sumov8
           Benchmark51 
           Walnut
           Cc cyclone
           Grin-a-lot
           Peterw
           Iancider
           Crash test Dummy

Anyone else? If anyone one like us to meet them on route please let us know. :)

Sumov8

Not sure that the landlord of the White Hart would appreciate cars turning up at 07:30, what about a layby ?

Just dug out the tent and bag, here,s looking for good weather :D

Big Red

Hi
We will be coming on Monday, what time do we need to be there by?
And do we need a pass or anything to get in?
Cheers
::)

Bulldog Bri

You can get there at any time and as a kit car driver you'll get in free but any passengers will have to pay the entry fee. Once in just straight in, 1st right then right again we're down there on the left ;D

8)

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Big Red on 30, April, 2014, 09:10:31 PM
Hi
We will be coming on Monday, what time do we need to be there by?
And do we need a pass or anything to get in?
Cheers
::)

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: Sumov8 on 30, April, 2014, 08:42:09 PM
Not sure that the landlord of the White Hart would appreciate cars turning up at 07:30, what about a layby ?

Just dug out the tent and bag, here,s looking for good weather :D

There is a car park for the cycle path about 400yards past the Esso/Tesco garage just off the ring road, would that be a better meeting place?

8)

peterw

Not knowing that side of Bristol very well, Don't know. As long as we all know where to meet by Saturday evening, that should do

Bulldog Bri

peterw