+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Summer Classics - Easter Compton 13 & 14 Sept

Started by Krazyken, 25, August, 2014, 04:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krazyken

I moved to Easter Compton 2 months ago after 15 years in Bradley Stoke.  The appeal of a village setting whilst still having The Mall 5 mins up the hill certainly appealed.  All over the village are posters for the Summer Classics Car Show at Washingpool Farm on the weekend 13&14 Sept.  It's organised by the same company that organises Volksfest also at Washingpool Farm which is a big event.  Full details can be found on their website www.summer-classics.co.uk

I will pop along one of the days to have a look and if you check out their website there is potential for the club to take a stand.  I will leave that side of things to Ace Organiser Colin (Moleman)

BTW the new house has the added benefit of an oversize double garage which no doubt will have something to fill it next year once we are all settled in.  Thankfully SWMBO liked the house and I agreed....can't remember exactly why now!!!

Almondsburyhills

well worth a visit . some of us been to this event last few years , camped over night too, live bands, beer tent etc. usually a good turn out of vehicles.
they have moved it back by a month normally clashes with balloon festival previous years.
I was looking forward to going But double booked with a sea fishing weekend

Moleman

We had a club stand last year but only 3 cars turned up the whole weekend. I should of had the info by now so I have emailed the organizer tonight.

There is already A thread for this & it is on the list of events. Just click on it & you will see it. I will check if people our still up for it when I have a reply back from the organizer.