+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

The Footman James Great Western Autojumble

Started by benchmark51, 05, January, 2015, 10:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

Myself and Dixie will probably be going if I can get the Hood re-sprayed by then. ::)

davecymru

I'll be going as i need some bits-n-bobs.

I can't remember, does this one have the set-aside parking for classic/interesting cars?

benchmark51

Yes it does, loads of it. Some on grass and some on tarmac. Had a good day there last time. :)

dikkie

davecymru

Well the Miglia is not quite finished in time (bloomin doors!!) but i will be popping up to this on Sun with my next door neighbor.
I'll keep my eyes open for any of you lot and i'll make sure i say hello :)

Moleman

looks like I won't be going. No seats in the car at the moment.  ::)

paintman

Dixie, Cob69 and myself plus another Cobra are going on the Sunday all being well.

(I've had the Hood re-sprayed in Holographic Metal Flake so need to finish putting it back together.)

Iancider

Quote(I've had the Hood re-sprayed in Holographic Metal Flake so need to finish putting it back together.)

Wow! Sounds like I will need my Sunglasses! 8) 8) 8)

I will be going Sunday too - hope to see you there.

Ian

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: paintman on 11, February, 2015, 12:48:17 AM
(I've had the Hood re-sprayed in Holographic Metal Flake so need to finish putting it back together.)

Photo's... We need PHOTO'S :P ;D

8)

paintman

Try to take a few at the weekend......haven't seen it properly myself, certainly not in the sun.

It's a brighter red than before, with ultra fine gold, purple, silver and red metal flakes covered with 3 layers of lacquer,
should sparkle in the sun.... 8) 8)

Moleman

Dixie

Quick video of me and Tony leaving the show.  At 3mins I did a little drag strip.  Rev limiter came in at 4000rpm, go to be careful on my new engine.

At 8.40 mins, another blast into B&W.

I will try and upload some photos.

Mark

Iancider

Well I was there too guys with Crash Test Dummy.  Sorry I missed you.  I got there early and left just after you arrived and still didn't see you.  But I am sure I heard you arrive now.

Dixie that car always sounded great and now it sounds even better - how about Llandow May 16th?

Ian

dikkie

I was there yesterday, quite funny watching you guys arrive in convoy - everyone in the carpark turned to watch (and listen), very impressive!

The show was not as big as I remember last years but there were some nice cars there none-the-less. I didn't buy much, just some tools and other stuff I probably don't need :)

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quick video of me and Tony leaving the show.  At 3mins I did a little drag strip.  Rev limiter came in at 4000rpm, go to be careful on my new engine.

The Cobra sound brilliant on the video..... I see Tony also has some new posh rear lights, nice.