Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Tyntesfield House Wraxall show June 20/21

Started by Iancider, 21, January, 2015, 10:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

danwilko

I'm bringing plus 2, other half and my 1 year old, luckily they both like car shows if that makes a difference to the list

Moleman

Can't wait to see you mate. It's been a while.  :)

Iancider

Moleman

Please add Duncan to the list - a new member due to appear in the next few days - with a shiny new Cobra.

Regards
Ian

Moleman

No problem mate but I will need his details as I will need to register him as you can't just turn up for this one.  :)

Iancider

QuoteNo problem mate but I will need his details as I will need to register him as you can't just turn up for this one

Will do - just working me little socks off at the mo...

Moleman

Any more for this one? 2 days 2 venues in 1 weekend what more could you want?

Hairy Santa

Hi Colin, I'm still game but don't know what I will be driving, what do you suggest to put on form ? 

Moleman

I'm already ahead of you on that one mate. I have registered 2 of your car's but if your other one is now on the road PM me the details of it & I will enter that one as well.   ;)

Moleman

All these people that said they were up for the Sunday are now registered  8)
So far we could have Moleman+1
                                   Iancider +1
                                   sanzomat +1   
                                   Benchmark51   
                                   Robert +1
                                   Sprint7
                                   Danwilko +1 & 1 little person.  :)             
                                   Walnut 
                                   Hairy Santa +1
                                   Mendip Wurzel +1 
                                   Bulldog Bri +1         
                                   Pilgrim Anna +1
                                   Pembly Mike +1
                                   Fletch_306
                                   SumoV8  +1
                                   Almondsburyhills  +1
                                   Fromeflyer +1

When I get the passes I will let you know. I will probably arrange a meet up at the Lockside cafe,1 Brunel Lock Road, Bristol, Avon BS1 6XS a bit closer to the time.

It is not too late for me to book more people in if anyone else would like to join us.So who else want's to add their name to the list?  :)

Moleman

Don't forget that this one is next Sunday So busy weekend next week.
I will be making arrangements for a convoy to the grounds as so as I know the full details this week. :)

Moleman

We will meet up at the Lockside cafe,1 Brunel Lock Road, Bristol, Avon BS1 6XS at 9am sharp & we will leave in convoy at 9.15am.

There is no passes but they have everyone's names that I have entered on the list where they will give you your free tickets, so if anyone is thinking of just coming along then you are welcome but I can't guarantee you will get it.

If you can't make the convoy then you may not get in as they need you there by 9.45 at the very latest.

You can leave when you like in the afternoon but you will need to get a steward to help you out.

So if you want to ask if you can just turn up later on that day then the answer is No.

sanzomat

Will be at the Lockside at 9 with a slightly reluctant SWMBO as the forecast isn't showing sun anymore like I promised her!

danwilko

Will try and make the convoy, having a 14 month old might mean we will go straight there. So don't wait for us :)

Iancider

Weather is looking GOOD for tomorrow:

Hazy sun all day - precipitation risk 5-10%.  Warmish to hotish.

LETS HAVE ANOTHER GREAT DAY OUT!

Sumov8

Moleman

Well a few problems today. All the roads were closed at the meeting point. (thanks to that lovely little man in the red trousers!) >:(
We got there in the end only to find we wasn't going to be parking by the house as promised.  ::)
But it was ok with lots of people there pretty much all day & we did get free tickets to go around the house & grounds.  8)

Iancider

Thanks for the pics Moleman and that banner gives us presence!

Frome Flyer - spotted your buggy in the pics but didn't see you there - sorry I missed you.

Ian

Iancider

Thanks for the pics Moleman and that banner gives us presence!

Frome Flyer - spotted your buggy in the pics but didn't see you there - sorry I missed you.

Ian

fromeflyer

Sorry we didn't catch up Ian, we took advantage of the free tickets & had a good look round te house (& the genuine porsche 356).
Steve