News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Suggestions for 2015

Started by paintman, 16, February, 2015, 12:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

Dave who runs the Shearwater Café near Warminster is very keen for us to do another show at the Lake again this year.

He's prepared to advertise it locally and even put on a BBQ for us.

It was very well attended last year and a great success. ;)

Bulldog Bri

If its a Saturday when Anna's not working we'll be along for it this year.  ;D

8)

Moleman

I have Dave's details from last time & was going to do this later in the Summer as one of our third Sunday of the month runs out.

Sorry Bri most people have the Sunday off  :(  I'm open to suggestions on how we can work around you guys.  :)

I will also be doing a Cheddar Gorge run at some point. 

Iancider

It sounds like a great venue Paintman and I was sorry to miss it last year  Lets hope we can make it this year.

paintman

Quote from: Moleman on 16, February, 2015, 08:24:35 PM
I have Dave's details from last time & was going to do this later in the Summer as one of our third Sunday of the month runs out.

Sorry Bri most people have the Sunday off  :(  I'm open to suggestions on how we can work around you guys.  :)

Simples.....you have 2 events, one on Saturday and the other Sunday. ;D ;D

Bulldog Bri

The problem I have is Anna works alternate weekends of Saturday off followed by a Sunday evening then a Saturday evening followed by a Sunday morning shift :'( Never a complete weekend off unless booked as a holiday. :( And when she is working I have child care duties ???

8)

Iancider

So,

Nothing too complicated then!  :P :D ;)

Maybe each year we should have at least one Family Friendly SUPER SATURDAY event so that we to see you all!

Best wishes
Ian