Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thursday Evening Club meet 7th May

Started by Moleman, 26, April, 2015, 08:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Our Thursday evening club meet will be held back at Riverside Inn
                                                                            Salford Marina
                                                                            The Shallows
                                                                            Saltford
                                                                            Bristol, BS31 3EZ
now that the evenings are getting much better. We will hope to get there for around 7-7.30pm where we can stay for a drink & a chat & about 8.30pm we can do a little run out along the ring road to
                                                                           The White Harte
                                                                           111 London Road
                                                                           Warmley
                                                                           Bristol, Avon BS30 5NA
to carry on the evening with a few more cokes.  :D

It is the Thursday after Stoneleigh so we might be a bit fed up of each other by then but the nights are getting lighter so lets mack the most of it.  8)

So who is up for it?

Lucky Ed

I'll be there if my car passes it's MOT 8)

Iancider

I'll be there unless the World Ends  :P ;) 8)

Ian

Camber Dave

I am working away but will call in on the way home

See my new post today

Dave

Moleman

Any one else up for it this Thursday then?  8)

Sadly I'm away but back in time for Queens Square if my wheel arches are back.  :)

Hairy Santa

Iancider

We will be having the first meeting for the disabled racer project there and Flipper and Dynamic Ed will be coming along to give us some advice.  After the meeting we will make a formal launch.  Camber Dave will get there as soon as he can.

I am just amazed at the strength of support already.  Please come and support us.

Ian

fletch_306

I'm hoping to be there. Mot booked for Wednesday so if the weather is ok it will be a good run out for it isn't Probs come in the Family car.

Lucky Ed

I should be there, in or on something ;)

jmad

I will hopefully pop along to say hello, I am picking the car up from Dave Gallop Thursday evening so it will be on a trailer, but it will be good to say hello.

Balders1973

If it's dry - i'll be there.
Looking good so far!

Moleman

Any more people up for this then? Everyone is welcome.  8)

benchmark51

'The Gaffer'

Sorry, really planned on making this but just finished work and need a shower and some food. Can someone keep me up to date on any discussion re the club car build.

fletch_306

Apologies from me too I have just had a mega hectic day. I am however still really interested in helping where I can.

Bulldog Bri

I managed to make it over to he White Harte. Just before the little convoy turned up.

8)

Moleman

I've had some bad timings with being away just lately So I hope it all went ok? What did every one else think?  :)

Iancider

It was very good - here are some pics

Bulldog Bri

Getting quite peed off that I can't make it along to the club meet due to work times. >:( :'( Queens Square meeting is ok but not really a club meet for kits. So feeling a little out of it. Must plan Holiday dates better to try and coincide with coming over.  :(

8)