Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thursday Evening Club meet 4th June

Started by Moleman, 25, May, 2015, 08:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Moleman

Our monthly Thursday evening club meet will be held at Riverside Inn, Salford Marina, The Shallows, Saltford, Bristol, BS31 3EZ

We will hope to get there for around 7-7.30pm where we can stay for a drink & a chat & about 8.30pm we can do a little run out along the ring road to The White Harte, 111 London Road, Warmley, Bristol, Avon BS30 5NA
to carry on the evening with a few more cokes.  :D

We can also use the opportunity to give out the passes for the Castle combe Action day & Chippenham Lions show.

So who is up for it?  All is welcome whether you have a car on the road, off the road, not yet fully built or thinking of building one ;D

Iancider

Bulldog Bri

Maybe there at the White Harte after 9:30 (work depending >:()

8)

sanzomat

Please accept my apologies. Its my son's 21st on the 4th and I think we're going out for a meal...

CC Cyclone

I don't have anything remotely interesting with an MOT at the moment. If I can get the Cyclone done in time I will be there but not holding out much hope....

danwilko

I'm hoping to get the car back by then :) so will try and be there

Bulldog Bri

Quote from: danwilko on 25, May, 2015, 09:14:40 PM
I'm hoping to get the car back by then :) so will try and be there

Will be good to see the Mexico out on the road. ::)

8)

Facial Hair Optional

I'm hoping to be there Colin, I've got to see you about the August track day in any case!

Moleman

Any one else going this Thursday then?  8)

Iancider

QuoteAny one else going this Thursday then?

There should be loads Colin because they have to pick up their tickets - so don't forget to bring them along!

danwilko

Annoyingly the car wasn't ready friday, hoping to get it before this meet but will let u know the outcome.

fromeflyer

Sumov8

Should be there with Alan in the Jag,  Mine is waiting for an MOT :(

Moleman

Any more going Thursday?

I will be bringing to tickets to hand out to those that have requested them.
So if the weather turns out crap then please try to make it in your tin top to collect it.

jmad

I will be there. Hopefully in the fury if the heat wave that has been promised hits.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: jmad on 01, June, 2015, 09:21:17 PM
I will be there. Hopefully in the fury if the heat wave that has been promised hits.

You've got a Fisher Fury!!!??? COOOOOOL!! I'm gagging to get a good close up look at someone's so I hope you make it along.

jmad

It's actually like a little brother to yours. 2.0 turbo green with yellow stripe :o

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: jmad on 01, June, 2015, 10:45:25 PM
It's actually like a little brother to yours. 2.0 turbo green with yellow stripe :o

I'm hoping to have mine back on the road for the Avenue Drivers Club meeting this month but it will be touch and go I suspect.

danwilko

Picking car up tomorrow  :D so I'll be there. Might meet at the White hart though depending on time, Colin I'll txt u if that's ok when I'm leaving, see where u are

Moleman

Moleman

Any more going Thursday?

I will be bringing to tickets to hand out to those that have requested them.
So if the weather turns out crap then please try to make it in your tin top to collect them.

Iancider

Please write AliWizard on one of the spare tickets Colin - he will pop-in briefly.

Ian

Moleman

We don't have any spare mate. Out of the 2 left we had forgotten to right reserved on one of them & grin had the other one. Though there is one with a name on it  that I don't recognise.  :)

Gary RH7

I think I might brave the 20 miles from Chippenham tonight just to say Hi and have a quick coke so if you see a black and silver Robin Hood looking lost wave me down.

fullpint

Think I will make the effort to, Garry Im leaving from Rudloe if you want to tag along?

Gary RH7

OK, Just checked it on the map and its not far. Where can we meet?

fullpint

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 04, June, 2015, 08:27:32 AM
OK, Just checked it on the map and its not far. Where can we meet?
I usually head down the A4 into Box, Bath pick up the by-pass and head to Saltford that way.. Could either meet at my place which is just off the A4 near the Rudloe Park hotel..

Gary RH7

OK. Best to meet at your place if you could PM it to me. About 2:45 OK with you?

fullpint

2;45 !!!! Could be a little early Garry!!! Its an evening meet at the pub..

Gary RH7

Sorry 6:45. You are near Skynet Drive. We have an office there.

Hairy Santa

Lucky Ed

fullpint

Should arrive just before 7 me but will need to pull out around 745  :)

alastair

The sun is out and the mini is on the road so I'll be there. :D

Bulldog Bri

Hopefully sneaking out a bit early. See ya all at the White Harte.

8)

Facial Hair Optional

My 1st Thursday night meeting, what a great bunch. Nice people, brill cars.

Great to meet you all.

PS...Tony, mouse pooooo!!!!!  ;D  My car was a bit 'squeaky' on the way home hahahaha!

jmad

My first meeting, nice to say hello to a few people and put some names to faces/cars.  I had a nice run up and back over the mendips, apart from the section that they have just put down new chippings and the bus coming the other way decided that the 20 limit didn't apply to him >:( >:(

fromeflyer

My first meeting too - good to see you all & admire the other machinery!

Cheers

Gary RH7

Also my first meet and will defiantly do again. See you again at Alington Farm if you are going.

Moleman

It was a good evening despite the car crash causing a traffic jam getting there but all turned out OK in the end.
It was good to see so many new faces as well as the regulars.  8)
lets hope it's the start of a good summer of events.  :D