Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bristol Motor Club 2016 family sports car day

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 31, March, 2016, 12:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

benchmark51

Me too, I usually go but as usual weather dependant.

sanzomat

Facial Hair Optional

Yeah, right hairdresser's car that red one innit!!  ;D

I'd forgotten all about those pics Dave, nice one mate, I will send your regards to the new owner, he's twice my size!!

paintman

Lucky Ed

Quote from: paintman on 31, March, 2016, 08:47:55 PM
Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 31, March, 2016, 05:22:07 PM

They both are if you ask me!  ::)

Ooooh nasty!.............Something for the weekend Sir? ;)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: paintman on 31, March, 2016, 08:47:55 PM
Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 31, March, 2016, 05:22:07 PM

They both are if you ask me!  ::)

Quote from: Lucky Ed on 31, March, 2016, 09:14:40 PM

Ooooh nasty!.............Something for the weekend Sir?  ;)

I have two playing cards in my hand, they came in the pack but nobody uses them.............

Yeah you got it, a pair of jokers!!!!!!!  :P :P :P

benchmark51

Facial Hair Optional

benchmark51

What are you going up in? Didn't see you on the list.

Facial Hair Optional

The ASBO Dave, number 122, and I think Gary in his Hood is next to me on the list, 123. There are a few lads you know dotted around you on the list too, 216-221

benchmark51

Oh aagh, tucked in between the riley and the roller. Not Rachel Riley I hope 'cos I reckon she could roll. ;D ;D

fullpint

I'm going, forgot what number I am haha,, Fingers crossed it will be dry. Cant arrive till about 11am then will have to leave by 2pm..

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 20, July, 2016, 11:39:01 AM
Oh aagh, tucked in between the riley and the roller. Not Rachel Riley I hope 'cos I reckon she could roll. ;D ;D
I'd be more than happy to be tucked inbetween Rachel's couple matey!  :o Phwoar!! She is well tasty and even better she is very clever which I like a lot!  ;)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: fullpint on 20, July, 2016, 05:16:53 PM
I'm going, forgot what number I am haha,, Fingers crossed it will be dry. Cant arrive till about 11am then will have to leave by 2pm..
Please don't go home without  me seeing the CCC Steve, I'd be gutted.

fullpint

Facial Hair Optional

I'm hoping to go in convoy from the Cross Hands. I think it's 9.15 for a 9.30 leave, so I will be there by 10am latest Steve.

benchmark51

Got to the 'Coombe nice and early and claimed the BKCC spot before any 'riff raff' arrived  ;D. The day was ok, but pretty overcast and the odd bit of damp fell. Was disappointed to see no traders there though or am I thinking of a different ' Coombe event?

Had a ride in Steve's Asbo which was fun. Definitely a car for a skid lid or aeroscreen or even both! Hate to think what it would be like on a hot day with lot's of horseflies in the air, free lunch?  :P yuk

Saw fullpints Toniq for the first time, very nice but no doubt it will be getting the 'treatment' soon enough.

Ratbag behaved well and didn't do any kettle impressions, but will be getting a nice new ally radiator this week.

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: benchmark51 on 25, July, 2016, 03:58:13 PM
Had a ride in Steve's Asbo which was fun. Definitely a car for a skid lid or aeroscreen or even both! Hate to think what it would be like on a hot day with lot's of horseflies in the air, free lunch?  :P yuk
Here is my quick recipe for fun ASBO use Dave  ;D
Road use, moderate pace, sunglasses are fine, backwards baseball cap optional.
Road use fast pace and/or buggy day/eve or very cold weather - add snood and backwards baseball cap required.
Road use very fast pace - helmet required, sunglasses optional no snood required, backwards baseball cap impossible, advise use of gloves.
Track use - must have gloves and helmet unless on 'parade 50mph' laps   ::) ::)
PS. We hit 92mph at a Avon Rise btw mate!!! Still a good 30-40mph down on normal track speed at that point.

Oh yeah, and if you are giving it the beans with no helmet, definitely wear ear plugs!!! Hey, it's a 'proper' kit car!! (fullpint knows what I mean!!)   ;) ;)

fullpint

Saw your video Steve with Bri .. A little damp on track :) As for ear-plugs!! I think only proper bikers use em,, oh and owners of BEC's hahahah

Facial Hair Optional

We also go 'spotted' on PH South West Spotted thead Steve!!!

Facial Hair Optional

Dave BM51, the video of us going round came out quite well mate and not all soggy like me and Bri going round!