AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Thrursday Eve Meet 22nd April 2010 (CANCELLED)

Started by 'The Gaffer', 20, April, 2010, 11:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

'The Gaffer'

Ok Thursday eve meet. Now cancelled through lack of interest or cars.

We meet on Bond Street as Bri Suggests. There is a long layby on the left heading towards the St James Barton roundabout with MacDonalds one end and Ann Summers (oo-er missus) towards the other end.

Meet at 7pm and decide where to go from there. Nice run to a country pub maybe?

See map for meeting point.

Maybe see a few there :) Whos up for it?

David H

would do but my car is yo yo ing back and forth to engine builder at the mo. Just been informed that they hadn't actually finished and it needed further checks. Might have been a good idea to tell me that before giving it to me rather than 4 days later after i have booked a track day. Or better still, not given it back at all. Bitter sweet.

paintman

Mines at the garage too trying to get my low rev. problem sorted.....fingers crossed....be interesting to know what the problem is thou. ::)

Daley Down Under

Quote from: David H on 20, April, 2010, 07:24:22 PM
would do but my car is yo yo ing back and forth to engine builder at the mo. Just been informed that they hadn't actually finished and it needed further checks. Might have been a good idea to tell me that before giving it to me rather than 4 days later after i have booked a track day. Or better still, not given it back at all. Bitter sweet.

David - what a git.  Hope you get it sorted for MSE at Combe - great day out with open pit lane.

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: David H on 20, April, 2010, 07:24:22 PM
Just been informed that they hadn't actually finished and it needed further checks. Might have been a good idea to tell me that before giving it to me rather than 4 days later after i have booked a track day. Or better still, not given it back at all. Bitter sweet.

Yeah thats just not fair mate :(

'Mendip Wurzel'

Quote from: paintman on 20, April, 2010, 09:06:40 PM
Mines at the garage too trying to get my low rev. problem sorted.....fingers crossed....be interesting to know what the problem is thou. ::)

Tony,
Speaking to you on Sunday this sounds like a distributor advance and retard problem which hopefully shouldn't be too difficult to fix.
Kevin

'The Gaffer'

Sorry folks but I've decided to cancel the Thurs eve meet through lack of response, interest, or cars.

I will happily review an evening meet next month when more cars are back on the road, but for now please consider posting an impromtu drive out if anyone wants to get out on an evening.

Cheers.

Phil.

Hairy Santa

That's a shame I was going !!!!!!!

Oh well back to polishing the wheels

paintman

Yea Kev. I agree.    I'm trying to get a replacement dizzy to try......think iv'e found one on ebay if i can win it!!!
                         Tony