Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

BKCC Car Show & French Boules Competition - Saturday 7th Aug

Started by Krazyken, 30, June, 2010, 08:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Krazyken

Thanks for the great turn out and the comments here on the forum.  Had a brief chat with Mark & Laura before they had to shoot off and they are more than happy for us to make it an annual event.

Graet boules from the Old Tossers and the Old Gits!!!  Glad that a good time was had by one and all.

Steve

MOZZY

:)Hi guys,really enjoyed  Saturdays run,even though Iwas nearly anialated by a rouge boule! Thanks to Ace Fettler for the hairy ride .I didnt know it was a Honda bike engine until I saw 10,000 rpm on his rev counter!and a funny little lever for reverse.Could anyone tell mewhat time the RHOCAR meeting is on Tuesdays? I have addopted the title of MOZZY for future (Ihave been called a lot worse than that)If anyone feels like coming down to see my Zero kit at any time please give me a shout
Jonny Morris      MOZZY

WALNUT

Richard (Ace Fettler) would be best person to ask. but i think they hold there meetings on 2nd sunday of month.

Tony

Krazyken

Could Grin-a-Lot and Steve please send me the pics they have put on this thread.  Email address is kenrobson@btinternet.com

Grin-a-lot

QuoteCould Grin-a-Lot and Steve please send me the pics they have put on this thread.  Email address is kenrobson@btinternet.com

2 emails sent 1030 today, couldn't get the photos on one email i'm afraid!

Krazyken

received thanks.  Will forward to Ian Stant at CKC mag you may see you pics in print soon.