News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Quantum 2+2 car for sale

Started by benchmark51, 30, April, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchmark51

Due to an impending move, I am selling my Quantum 2+2. Has been my daily runabout and has never let me down. Has a good condition mohair soft top and a fibreglass hard top. Both of which fit over the rollover bar. Based on a Fiesta XR2 mk2 and uses all parts from the XR2. Has 1.6 cvh and has had recent cambelt, alternator, starter motor, alloy radiator, full magnex stainless exhaust system, 12 cd autochanger. On age related plate (D) , very cheap kit car insurance. Looking for offers.

fullpint

Looks like a mini Cyclone :)  Being replaced or is that it for kitcars?

benchmark51

I'm off to S.E Bulgaria at the end of the month! Going for 3 months to look for a house. I went over last October for a week to look at something but decided against it. There is a large ex pat community in the SE about 1 hour from the sea, same from Greece and Turkey and to the north there is ski-ing. About 300 sunny days a year, £50 pa council tax, £35 pa road tax. Missed a 3 bed house not long ago, with 1 acre land at £7k. With all that space and sun, made for kits!!

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: benchmark51 on 01, May, 2018, 05:43:05 PM
Missed a 3 bed house not long ago, with 1 acre land at £7k.

£7K?? :o

Good luck with the car sale.

fullpint

Try posting the details on the kit car facebook page mate. Always people looking for a tidy kit..

benchmark51

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 02, May, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
Quote from: benchmark51 on 01, May, 2018, 05:43:05 PM
Missed a 3 bed house not long ago, with 1 acre land at £7k.

£7K?? :o

Good luck with the car sale.
Yes Phil, Not a typo! Many properties there at very low prices. Some very cheap projects and some fully renovated. A fully renovated 3 bed detached with good size plot 30K! Worth a look, here is just one agent:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/REALESTATEUNDER5000/?multi_permalinks=1838273146186189&notif_id=1507550986973448&notif_t=commerce_interesting_product

'The Gaffer'

Blimey 8) Sounds like a good plan..

benchmark51

My little "Green Gilbert " disappeared up the road today. Sorry to see it go :'(.

fullpint

benchmark51

Nearish, it's gone to Gloucester.