+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Finished

Started by foggy, 02, February, 2011, 08:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foggy

At long last my Hood is finished. Complete new interior,new exterior (wrapped you seen some pics) all the rivets replaced with stainless nuts and bolts where possible. All rear suspension,hub brakes striped cleaned and reassembled. Strengthening on some of the panels, but the only thing is,I've lost the front grill! I have had the garage upside down,inside out,syill can't find it! So its on to e-bay now, to see if I can buy another one.This was not the week to give up smoking!

paintman

Well done.....get some pictures posted!!!

Tony

David H

Finished!?

Good for you but 5 mins down the road, the bug will be back and it wont be finished anymore.

Its an affliction!!!!

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: David H on 03, February, 2011, 09:13:43 PM
Finished!?

Good for you but 5 mins down the road, the bug will be back and it wont be finished anymore.

Its an affliction!!!!

Haha, agreed, a kit car is never finished.

Look forward to seeing it though :)

'Mendip Wurzel'

If I ever say a job is finished I immediatelly get a leak somewhere or somethng falls off...

foggy

If only I had more room in the garage, I would be looking at starting another one now. Still I got this one to play with this summer  but always got my eyes open for something else! - I hope nothing falls off! Like you say there is always one more job to be done------. I will get some pictures on the site,soon ever its a nice day to take it out.

PS- new front grill on the way!