+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Good Day in the Garage - 2

Started by YellaBelly, 09, April, 2011, 10:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Well, if I can't enjoy the glorious weather IN the locost, the least I can do is spend it ON the locost :D

Feel pretty fired up at the moment, had another productive day and all being well tomorrow should see the side panels going in on the tunnel and putting in the trim behind the seats so I can get the seats back in along with the harnesses now I've finally got the upper mounts in place.

A BIG thank you to Darren (Grin-a-lot) for the choke cable and air filters, should be able to get the engine sorted now I hope :)

Anyway, some piccies below to update everyone, and hope to be at the meet tomorrow night :D

John

'The Gaffer'

2 weeks and it'l be finished ;) Great progress John.

Sprint 7

The feeling is mutual to your opening line,so today we fitted new S/steel braided flexi's to the front brakes(better feel to the pedal now) balanced the carbs,fitted new plugs and points and tweaked the timing so the motor is running much sweeter now,but found that all the hoses are getting nicely warm but the rad is staying cool without the fan running so I guess the rad probably needs back flushing.There's always something else to add to the list isn't there.
Ah well hopefully meet up with you guys tomorrow,maybe even twice in one day.
Cheers .Pete.

YellaBelly

2 weeks Phil? I wish, It'll take me that long to prep and paint the car ;)

But I really feel like I'm on the home stretch now, wonder how long the waiting list is for the test?

John