News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

My Zero HELP

Started by MOZZY, 20, June, 2011, 09:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOZZY

:'(Hi Guys,is there anyone out there who could contact me with some advice on my 3/4 finished Zero  with 2 litre  Zetec engine.I have been wrestling for 6 demanding but enjoyable months build,frustrated  by poor feedback,information,wrong parts, vaugness of what had been supplied ,having to buy parts that should have been part  of a"FULLY COMPREHESIVE KIT" from GBS .Sorry no photos as yet ,as I am a computer technaphobe but will do my best-eventually!I have got as far as engine in,most of wiring in ( despite GBS wanting to charge me £700 for 2 looms),but have lack of info regarding coolant and fuel system clutch cable and throttle assy.

'The Gaffer'

I wish I had time to help you mate.

Also heard of similar problems from other Zero builders - GBS have bitten off more than they can chew I think.

brainbug007

I wonder if this is why they stopped selling "complete" kits. From what alot of people have said the kits where no where near complete and there where loads of hidden costs in things you had to buy but didn't know about up front.