News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Yeehaa! IVA re-test Pass!

Started by YellaBelly, 04, August, 2012, 04:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

At bl**dy last!!

I left 2 hrs before the test, (40 min run normally), because the trip involves the M4 and M5. As soon as I got going on the M4 it all stopped!! Anyhow, got there with plenty of time so panic over.

After about 1hr and dodging thunderstorms for the drive brake test, I was presented with that famed piece of A4:

[smg id=1199]

Thanks to all the guys on here for all the help and advice. I've already had the inspection etc. and they have my paperwork so I'm off in to the DVLA Monday to try and get the registration machine in motion.

Hopefully won't be too long before I can actually get to a meet in something other than a tintop! :D :D

I now know what people mean when they say about that stupid grin!

fullpint

8) NIce one mate. Well pleased for you. So now its time to enjoy.. WELL DONE.. Worth it in the end..

'Mendip Wurzel'

stupott901

Well done a great feeling hey !!!!

Moleman

peterw

Nice one JB, got there before me!!!!!!!!!!!

YellaBelly

Well, I got the VIN one number before you, so I had to get the IVA before you too ;):D

Grin-a-lot

Congratulations, now for some dry weather and some free time!

Hairy Santa

Congrats

look forward to seeing the car

- time to start the next build now, seeing you understand what they need at the IVA  ;)

YellaBelly

Cheers guys. Certainly is a good feeling going from a pile of steel to something resembling a car. Took bloody long enough though!

@Pete, don't think I want to put myself, or my bank balance through another IVA mate :o Been there,seen it, done it now. I'll settle for 'refining' the car for now, then start work on stripping the Blacktop ready for fitting that next year sometime hopefully.

Just got to do battle with the DVLA now, going to sort out insurance soonest then get over to DVLA with all the necessary paperwork and take a sharp pair of scissors to cut through all the red tape :D

Daley Down Under

Well done JB - not just GB Olympic team doing great things

Bulldog Bri

Well done bud. So jelouse. Not doing mine now gor months again  :'(
8)

paintman

Well done mate!......it will be worth it to drive around in the great weather we're having at the moment! ;D 8) lol

Quantum owner

Well done i bet it's a great feeling to know that your on work as passed the tough iva regs. I be doing mine in feb-march time hopefully should be a first time pass can't wait to get it on the road.

YZFMINI

well done mate. cant wait to see u on the road..
yzfmini.

'The Gaffer'

Well done JB.

Hope to see the car soon, its been a long enough wait ;)