News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

bucket seat padding

Started by bobkat, 06, January, 2016, 09:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobkat

hi  just finished making some pads  for my seats  just used  some old tiles that I got from the tip  £0  carboard  patterns   craft knife  and  my sander to smooth  the edges   saved me  a few  ££££££££££££££ hope this will save you as well  hope the pics down loaded

'Mendip Wurzel'

Facial Hair Optional

Great idea, especially considering how much they try and sell Tillet seat pads for!!

Personally I find my bucket seats to be super comfy and don't need padding (I have enough of my own on my body!!) but I did find I slipped forward in the ASBO so I got my trusty Concept 2 Rower seat pad from my rowing machine and hey presto job done! Comfy to sit on, non slip - wont even budge - after all it is designed to sit on and row for hundreds of miles (well ok metres then) without getting a sore backside! And cheap about £5 I think it was.

http://guideimg.alibaba.com/images/shop/86/11/07/7/concept-2-rower-foam-seat-pad-saddle-cushion-rowing-machine-seat-cover_336337.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Concept-2-rowing-machine-Seat-Pad-For-Models-B-C-D-E-FREE-RAPID-DELIVERY-/172023335252?hash=item280d63c954:g:60MAAOSwYIhWiUBi

'The Gaffer'

bobkat

the rowing seat pads look a lot better  than the ones  I have done  cheap as well  thanks ps I am very bony in the seat area so need the padding got to look after my frail body 

Facial Hair Optional

benchmark51

Quote from: bobkat on 06, January, 2016, 10:20:21 PM
the rowing seat pads look a lot better  than the ones  I have done  cheap as well  thanks ps I am very bony in the seat area so need the padding got to look after my frail body

There are a few in the club that could give you tips on getting a fatter arse, surely. ;D ;D

Crunchie Gears

I have ordered Tillett seats for the Morgan +8 with custom leather pads  ;D. They are very comfortable and the price is scary.  :o. They are even making a little cushion to raise head office up a bit so she can navigate ;)

Gary RH7

Quote from: benchmark51 on 06, January, 2016, 10:46:57 PM

There are a few in the club that could give you tips on getting a fatter arse, surely. ;D ;D

FHO, Who is he talking about ??? :o ;D ;D

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Gary RH7 on 07, January, 2016, 08:34:34 AM
Quote from: benchmark51 on 06, January, 2016, 10:46:57 PM

FHO, Who is he talking about ??? :o ;D ;D

I have absolutely no idea Gary, my arse is all muscle I can assure you!  :D