+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Bl**dy Typical!

Started by YellaBelly, 26, January, 2010, 03:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Finally managed to get myself in the garage last night, heater on, wooly hat, started on the (almost) last bit of welding before I re-fit all the running gear. After a few good spits and spats and setting my head on fire on several occasions, I realised it wasn't the fact I was welding upside down that was the cause, it was the fact I'd run out of gas againi >:(

My own fault as I managed to knock the damn bottle over last summer and it lost around 75% pressure in around 15 seconds :o

Hope to get back on it tonight. Went in to BOC and got myself a refill so should be good-to-go :)

Hey Ho, why do we do it???

JB

Furore Phil

Finally got out to the garage on Sunday, only to find that one of the shelves I had put up over a year ago had given way ! Spent half an hour tidying up.

The shelf was just into plasterboard I hasten to add. I may have overloaded it a tad...

Richard

Typical indeed.

Good excuse for a tidy up and finding those "needs" for new toys in the garage  ;D

YellaBelly

Hoorah!

Got the gas, plumbed it in, put on the heater, the hat, the mask, the gloves and a smile, then cracked on.

Managed to finish the welding I wanted to, just a bit more to do when she's back right side up :D

Made the footwell firewalls and tacked them in, and made the template for the ally plate under the steering rack. Starting to feel like I'm getting somewhere again. Chuffin cold in there tonight though even with the fire on :o

I'm off Thursday so hope to get a good go at it then. I'll whizz some piccies in my archive at the weekend.

Happy days.... 8)

'The Gaffer'

Keep it up guys, It would be great to see those cars out on a club run in the summer 8)

YellaBelly

Quote from: G & Toniq on 26, January, 2010, 10:56:14 PM
Keep it up guys, It would be great to see those cars out on a club run in the summer 8)

You got that right mate  ;D