News:

The forum and its posts will remain visible as a resource for a long time to come.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

A day with Track Developments

Started by matty78, 04, April, 2013, 07:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty78

Well after arriving almost an hour late due to an eventful trip from cold sunny south Wales to Dave @ Track Developments, all I have to say for the results is WOW.

Upon arriving at the site, unloading the car from the trailer and driving it straight into the workshop, Dave got to work straightaway on checking everything before the changes started.

Apart from me and Dave talking about the car setup and understanding what my requirements were for the setup, my father who I dragged along as well was back in his elements of engineering heaven of Lathes and milling machines.

Dave giving us freedom of his workshop and willingness to answer all the questions I or my father were asking, you couldn't ask for a better service and hospitallity.

After afew hours of tweaking different area's of my suspension, ie. Camber, corner weights, Toe and Castor Angles and a brief engineering lesson of how suspension setup works, the results are phonemanal.

Dave's intelligence, experience and helpfulness is something that cannot be faltered in anyway and for anyone who is looking to have there car setup, give him a call as you will be amazed by the results you will recieve.

Moleman

Nice one. He did a great job on mine too.  :)

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: Moleman on 04, April, 2013, 09:57:38 PM
Nice one. He did a great job on mine too.  :)

Likewise. I would recommend anyone who wants a better handling car to go and see Dave at Track Developments. Members get a discount too :)

Glad your setup went well Matty.

Krazyken

Dave Gallop deserves a knighthood for the work he has done with all our cars, sorting out their ride & handling.  Without Daves help and support we would all probably have to travel much further afield to get the same service almost certainly at a higher price.

If you want to get the best out of your car then book in to see Dave and as the Gaffer says, mention the BKCC for preferential rates.