Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Castlew Donningtpn 2009 - CANCELLED

Started by YellaBelly, 09, September, 2009, 09:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellaBelly

Hi all.

If I'm preaching to the converted then I apologise, but I was due to go to Castle Donnington saturday for the Kit Car show. I found out yesterday (by accident) that it is cancelled! Nothing on their website, nothing on the ticket sales site. Good job I found out now or I would have been well miffed  >:(

JB

dave_bence

There's a kit car show at Stafford on the 19th and 20th of September, details here:

http://www.kit-cars.com/Kitcarhtml/events2007.html

Probably not the largest or best show of the year, but not too far to go.

YellaBelly

Thanks dave.

I know about that one, we went last year, not brilliant but I think half the problem was that they had some of the area taken up by an antiques fair or something so it made it a bit cramped. The weather wasn't too good either if I remember. Might give it a go again though as they say it is going to be an improvement on last year.

The Donnington one is cancelled due to the new F1 construction going on, personally I think it's because I did intend to make it my inaugural show in the car (which I hoped to complete by then) but due to work travel increasing, it didn't happen so they thought they'd cancel.... :D :D

Cheers,
JB