News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Caterham 1.6cc Cat c

Started by paintman, 24, March, 2016, 06:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintman

What would you give for this 1997 1.6cc Caterham, cat c with chassis damage?   (Don't look for it online!!)

sanzomat

I wouldn't give anything for it as I'm not in the market for a Caterham :P But I wouldn't be surprised if some folks would bid it up to more than its worth.

benchmark51

Nor me. It is really just a pile of bits, handy if your just starting a build. Even with a new chassis it will still have a cat c mark on the identity so better to use it for a new build and re-test it.

damouk

Quote from: benchmark51 on 24, March, 2016, 09:02:21 PM
Nor me. It is really just a pile of bits, handy if your just starting a build. Even with a new chassis it will still have a cat c mark on the identity so better to use it for a new build and re-test it.

Depends if the difference between a cat C and a straight car is more than £450....

Iancider

It is dead but it does have a Donor card so it may become part of another somewhere else!

paintman

Give me some intelligent guesses...........i'll tell you what he wants for it tomorrow evening! ;) ;)

benchmark51

Not knowing what is damaged I would say 5 - 600.

paintman

Facial Hair Optional

That's the crazy crazy world of Caterhams for you!!!!!!!  :o

benchmark51

Quote from: paintman on 25, March, 2016, 08:14:21 PM

He wants £6450 for it :o :o

Well, let's hope he's not holding his breath ;D ;D