+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Searching for something in particular on the net? you may not know this

Started by pompeyal, 28, March, 2016, 11:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompeyal

If you are looking for something on the net and you have a picture of it, go to google images, in the box in which you write your request is a picture of a camera, click on that, select the up load image option and up load your picture, google will then search for the exact or close images to the one you have posted, it doesn't always give you what you sent but I have had good results, if you have a part you are not sure what it is or where to get a replacement, take a photo of it over a white background and post that...:)

Facial Hair Optional

Great advice. I knew this could be done, in fact I tried it with Colin's picture the other day but I could not for the life of me remember how to do it!!

Cheers very much for the very useful info pompeyal. Btw, are you a born and bred local of that area? It's my area of birth and I served in the RN down there a long time ago.

Facial Hair Optional

pompeyal

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 28, March, 2016, 11:54:30 PM
Great advice. I knew this could be done, in fact I tried it with Colin's picture the other day but I could not for the life of me remember how to do it!!

Cheers very much for the very useful info pompeyal. Btw, are you a born and bred local of that area? It's my area of birth and I served in the RN down there a long time ago.

Yep born, drug up and still around the area, working at Warsash Maritime Academy so I must have some salt in my viens...

Moleman

That is clever.  8)

Paintman I did what you said. That is fantastic!!  :o :o :o ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

Facial Hair Optional

Very clever!    But..... it didn't find the yellow ASBO 2 did it!!

Moleman

Iancider

I was very impressed - it found anything red with wheels on but I went all of the way to the bottom and no fire engine!  :(

Facial Hair Optional

Weird though cos the one thing you think it would find would be other pics of the red ASBO and yet there was not one that I could see.