+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Kit car trailers...

Started by Facial Hair Optional, 29, March, 2016, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facial Hair Optional

I may have to treat the ASBO to a decent trailer at some point if I plan to do many track days other than the local Castle Combe one. I already know it fits on Colins and I need a trailer that will fit in a single garage so I googled the one he has.

Look...... what is that awsome yellow beastie??? You kept that quiet Colin!!!

http://www.allytrailer.co.uk/gallery-of-photos

That is a really well designed trailer and perfect for the ASBO, now all I have to do is measure up the garage entrance!

Moleman

I can bring mine round to see if it fits mate. Mine is the 3rd one that they made.  :)

Facial Hair Optional

According to their onlice spec it should fit in Colin. I will measure up but if I am not sure I may take you up on that offer later in the year - cheers for that mate. My garage is narrow even for a single garage, not sure why but all the neighbours seem wider! My last house had one at least a foot wider  :(

I will be measuring my ex's too just in case. Car in mine, trailer in hers!  ;D ;D

They can be stored on their side too but I wouldn't fancy lifting 160kgs these days (used to be a warm up weight for me at my peak gym days  :( :( :()

Specification for EASYSTORE Lightweight Sports Car Trailer
DIMENSIONS

Overall length with drawbar fitted...............4240mm (13' 11")
Overall length with drawbar removed..........3280mm (10' 9")
Overall width...........................................1800mm (5' 11")

Clear space between deck sections...........855mm (2' 9")

LOADS
Weight unladen with lighting board fitted and ramps in storage position......................160 Kgs
Maximum weight fully laden.....................................................................................750 Kgs

MATERIAL
Constructed largely from aluminium 6082T6 and stainless steel grades 304 and 316

SUSPENSION
Fully adjustable coil over shock absorbers with adjustable ride height and damping adjustment

WHEELS & TYRES
Wheels..............................8" x 2.5"
Tyres..................................4.00 - 8 tubeless high speed trailer tyre

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Moleman on 30, March, 2016, 08:38:35 PM
Mine is the 3rd one that they made.  :)

That's cos you are a kit-car celebrity Col! I'm suprised they didn't make you a custom yellow one!!  ;D ;D :P :P :-* :-*

Iancider

I love the fact that it is a portable maintenance ramp for trackdays COOL!

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: Iancider on 31, March, 2016, 10:32:53 PM
I love the fact that it is a portable maintenance ramp for trackdays COOL!

It is a very well thought out bit of kit and I can see myself getting one once I have sold something to fund it!