News:

A big thanks to all members past and present for making the club viable for so long.

Main Menu
AIB BKCC Kit Car Insurance
Discounts For Club Members

+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

SYLVA-RIOT-ZZR1400

Started by benchmark51, 13, June, 2016, 12:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daley Down Under

Now that looks like a bargain for someone - great motor and not a lot of work for IVA

Cheers Adrian

Facial Hair Optional

Yeah I had a good look at that last night, not yet road legal though. I've seen versions of those witth rear wings and canards on and they look much better like that.

Vindicator

Quote from: Facial Hair Optional on 13, June, 2016, 01:41:57 PM
Yeah I had a good look at that last night, not yet road legal though. I've seen versions of those witth rear wings and canards on and they look much better like that.

Riot are doing some really interesting stuff with that car. I like the one one their homepage ....  8)  :
http://www.riotcars.co.uk/

fullpint

Yep spotted that, did the guy not say its to quick for him haha,, GOt to be road ready for me.. No time to mess around with IVA crap :)

Facial Hair Optional

Yeah, he said

"IT IS WAY TO FAST FOR MY LIKING EVERY TIME YOU CHANGE GEAR IT IS LIKE BEING SHOT OUT OF A CANNON"  :P :P :P

That sounds like a good reason TO buy it to me!!

Facial Hair Optional

It's actually very similar in layout to the ASBO  8) 8)

fullpint

Oh well some thing will come my way soon!!!! :) :)

Facial Hair Optional

Quote from: fullpint on 13, June, 2016, 07:12:30 PM
Oh well some thing will come my way soon!!!! :) :)

I monitor eBay and PH every day Steve and have done for the last 2 years. If I see anything I can alert you if you like? Is it BEC you are thinking of again? What sort of budget are you thinking of?

fullpint

That's the trouble I am not 100% sure.. The biker in me wants that BEC.. But the Old-git part of me wants a big V8 :)
My customer with the TVR Cobra with a RAM body is sending me more details.. A Westfield v8 ticks a few boxes.. But so does that Westfield megablade on PH, the blue one with yellow nose :)

Facial Hair Optional

fullpint

Red one looks nice but over priced for the age...
Don't mind spending £12K... Feel free to send links to tpsc2010@live.com :) :) I'm on that email through out the day..

Facial Hair Optional

Ok mate will do. Will send BECs only unless I hear otherwise from you

fullpint

BEC must be inline 4, NO CEC unless V8 :)

Facial Hair Optional

fullpint