+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Gin & Toniq with a splash of Orange!!

Started by fullpint, 11, August, 2016, 09:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullpint

Well I'm sorry to say its started... Sorry Phil but I just had to change the colour of a few things hehe

'The Gaffer'

Looks sweet mate, I like it. Got any side on pics?

fullpint

Still need to connect a couple of wires up on those lights!!! A pain in the butt they were!!!! That hole in the bottom for the wires to go thru!!!! Small than the connectors inside :( So I had to snip them off.. I have made the hole bigger now so all the wires can be removed with ease :) Also need to replace a bulb... Should be fully mobile come the weekend and will take some better pics.. Notice the 15" wheels Phil? Laced with a new set of R888's.. WOW Totally transformed the car..

'The Gaffer'

Yes those lights are definitely fashion over form, utter nightmare to change the light bulbs but the car wouldn't be the same without them.

Agreed, 15's are the way to go. 17"s looked nice but a bit slippy due to rubber band sized tyres.

Would like to see the car again one day.

fullpint

benchmark51

That looks triff, like the colour combination. One question though, how did you get it to stick to the wall in the last shot?lol ;D ;D

fullpint

:) :) :) That's those sticky R888's for you hahaha

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: fullpint on 12, August, 2016, 03:56:06 PM
Here you go Phil :)

Nice one!! I always had a inkling towards filling the outer body indent shape thats inline with the seats with a contrasting colour, might look nice in that lovely orange?

Hey, your car though mate and it looks great. Good company advertising and showcase too 8)

fullpint

I have already been thinking about getting some of the body done in the same wrap :)

'The Gaffer'

Cool 8) Looking forward to seeing the transformation.

fullpint

WOW,,, I do like that... If I had a lift to enable two cars to fit in a single garage then I would be tempted :)

fullpint

fullpint

'The Gaffer'

fullpint

Ordered a new pair of seats this week :) Being made at Intatrim and should be ready to collect a week on Thursday :)
Thinking I may replace my current 4 point harnesses..

benchmark51

I think your belts are the same as mine but if your old seats are up for sale, I may be interested. Been doing odds 'n' sods on Ratbag this week. Didn't realise KGC are no more :(. They were always helpful for paint and stuff. Need to find someone to match some colour (2k)

fullpint

Well today (at 6am) I headed up to Intatrim to collect my new seats :) Also ended up buying two pairs of runners (not required now!! ) and two large piece of carpet :)

benchmark51

fullpint

Look loads more comfy than the current ones. Will try to get them fitted over the weekend along with the carpet.. :)

Vindicator

Carpets? Seats with padding? It'll be ICE and aircon next, Steve :)

fullpint

Quote from: Vindicator on 09, September, 2016, 07:52:12 AM
Carpets? Seats with padding? It'll be ICE and aircon next, Steve :)
hahaha, Already have ICE!!! The sound of that Blade engine buzzing away at 12,000rpm when changing up :)  Do think I need replacement harnesses though.. Current ones look very tatty :)

fullpint

New seat fitted and also floor pan carpet :) By god these seats are sooooo comfy :) Well happy..

benchmark51

Very nice indeed, gonna have to do something about mine soon.

fullpint

Cheers mate, looking a little different now to when The Gaffer had it.. Just need to do the front end and then may be next year work on the engine bay!!!! :)