Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

2 New Forum Boards

Started by 'The Gaffer', 24, October, 2010, 09:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Hello folks.

I have added two new boards to the forum.

One called 'Track Days and Motorsport' for dedicated track day and motorsports enthusiasts :)

And another called 'The Members Lounge' The lounge can only be accessed by BKCC members and allows you to post privately without the whole world seeing. This board can be adult themed so you can talk about anything you like here knowing only BKCC members can read or respond. No personal details though as segments may still end up on Google (You must be logged on to see and use this board).

Have fun.

Phil.

xr2 stu

i know i've not been on here long but may be you could an e-bay bord so if any one see's
something on there that they think someone from the club might like they could but a link up for
also may be a wanted bit so bkcc member's can ask on the site to see if any one has any bit's they might need
hidein away some wear

'The Gaffer'

Quote from: xr2 stu on 20, December, 2010, 09:41:41 PM
i know i've not been on here long but may be you could an e-bay bord so if any one see's
something on there that they think someone from the club might like they could but a link up for
also may be a wanted bit so bkcc member's can ask on the site to see if any one has any bit's they might need
hidein away some wear

Thank you for your input Stu, although you havent been around long you are activly posting which is what a forum is all about.

I have added a child board to our for sale and wanted board specificaly for eBay realated links.

The wanted's are already catered for there.

EDIT. Now all we have to do is get you into a kit and out of that tintop ;)