+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

New brighter website theme?

Started by 'The Gaffer', 02, March, 2011, 02:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Ok, after listening to comments and reading lots of past PM's I have decided to try and bring back the very first web theme that a lot of you saw when you first joined the club almost 2 years ago. The theme lasted about a year and a half until the software platform it was running on was updated and the theme would not work on it any more so it had to go :(

Yes it was a dark theme, but I made many code changes to text, background colours and features to make it more readable and to navigate better. The site got many compliments, even from other clubs asking if I could make one for them :P ..No was the answer.

Do you remember it? This is a screenshot from when I was working on it, excuse the writing.

So, as I've got a bit of time on my hands, the resurrection will begin. There maybe a little disruption to the site for a day or two so forgive me for that.

I don't want keep playing around making changes to the site as I realise people will get cheesed off, so the target is to have the site back as it was in the very beginning with the option of using the current brighter site if you wish, in other words, you will have the choice as to what theme you use.

Watch this space...