+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

21000 BKCC Posts!!!!

Started by 'The Gaffer', 17, September, 2012, 10:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

21000 Posts have been made since the BKCC forum was set up. Thats a lot of resources for people to read :) and some not so useful info :D

A big well done to all those who have participated in the forum.

fullpint

Let me add to that  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Forums are great, makes me wonder how we solved problems back in the days with out pc's  ???

YellaBelly

Ditto!

Thanks for all your efforts Phil, and all the members who have helped make the club a success :)

Hairy Santa

well without you Phil we wouldn't have forum or club, many thanks for your time and hard work on both

the forum is very healthy but the club is somewhat on the back burners at the moment and could do with a bit more input and attendance from all members who are in the position to do so, it will be a shame to see all Phils hardwork go to waste, so come on chaps -- support the club as it could be the best in the county with just that bit input

fullpint

Totally agree with Pete. With my wife running her forum I know too well on how hard it can be and easy to just throw the towel in.
I love this little forum and it would be a shame to see it break-up. With the winter months just around the corner all forums/clubs to tend to go on the 'go-slow' but I will still make my posts and threads and if the weather is on my side (its all right for you guys with hoods,heaters and wipers  :P :P :P) I will go to a meet or two.
Keep up the good work Phil  :D