+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Website downtime

Started by 'The Gaffer', 09, April, 2013, 05:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Some of you may have noticed some small patches of downtime recently. This will be more obvious as more updates are added tomorrow evening. The work will involve rebooting the server and this will occur upon completion of the security updates some time between 7pm on Wednesday 10th evening and 3am on Thursday 11th morning. ! anticipate only a few minutes of downtime while the server is being rebooted and services are brought back online.

Hopefully these updates should make the forum more secure and reliable.

Sprint 7

If I had an incling of what you're on about I could maybe sympathise Gaffer. You do a great job anyway so just carry on the good work :P

Hairy Santa

Quote from: 'The Gaffer' on 09, April, 2013, 05:19:25 PM
Some of you may have noticed some small patches of downtime recently. This will be more obvious as more updates are added tomorrow evening. The work will involve rebooting the server and this will occur upon completion of the security updates some time between 7pm on Wednesday 10th evening and 3am on Thursday 11th morning. ! anticipate only a few minutes of downtime while the server is being rebooted and services are brought back online.

Hopefully these updates should make the forum more secure and reliable.

all sounds highly technical to me, glad you know what your doing Phil, thanks for all the time you put in on it 

fullpint

Will try to remember.. Thanks for the warning Phil.
I may have to send Pete a pm (with a photo or two!!) later but then again I may do it tomorrow :D :D :D