+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Sorry for site downtime

Started by 'The Gaffer', 04, July, 2013, 09:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Sorry folks, hope you havent missed the site too much :)

I have been working hard with our host for many hours trying to get back online. It seems our site sustained some serious damage somehow from somewhere.

The forum seems to be operating ok for the moment but the amount of work done may not have permanently fixed everything so I will be keeping an eye on things. It could be that if we have another failure, I will take the site down and totally rebuild it which may take some time. Fingers crossed it gets us through the summer.

Those that have my mobile number, could you please advise me again if you spot anything not right. Thank you.

Moleman

No probs mate. Thanks for doing this for us.  :)

Grin-a-lot

No need to apologise, you're doing a great job keeping the site going and reacting to these things.

I'll remain vigilant!

Lucky Ed

Well done Gaffer for keeping it all going. We all miss it when goes down. ;D

YellaBelly

Hairy Santa

brill job Phil, I have only noticed it going real slow just lately  :o

Bulldog Bri

great job Phil. Was feeling lost. Lol  :P

8)

Hairy Santa

Quote from: Bulldog Bri on 05, July, 2013, 10:41:31 AM
great job Phil. Was feeling lost. Lol  :P

8)

I thought that was your normal state !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

fullpint

you are a star Gaffer.. I nearly did call/Text but was unsure if you wanted the grief in the evening.. Still I guess we all had to talk to our other-halfs because the site was down  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jasperpilchards

ahhh its back!!! good work!! I bet that was a right ball ache! well done we all appreciate what u do :-)

WALNUT

What all the others said, but more so, you can tell that I mean that by all the time I spend on here.
                                                                                                                                              WALLNUT

'The Gaffer'

Thanks guys, appreciated :) Fingers crossed, so far so good - touching wood wearing a rabbit's foot looking for a four-leaf clover while not walking under any ladders and avoiding black cats firmly gripping mirrors and throwing every umbrella out of the house just in case, oh and where did I see that horseshoe??