+-Member Login or Register

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Apologies for site downtime

Started by 'The Gaffer', 19, October, 2013, 02:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'The Gaffer'

Some may have noticed that our site has been going down a lot lately. This has been out of my hands and has been caused by a connectivity problem with our server in Virginia USA. Until now all has been well but this latest string of problems has forced our host to move our site into the UK. This should happen later this year and should result in better reliability but in the meantime please accept my apologies should we have any more problems.

Update. Just found out that out downtime was caused by 2 serious attacks on our server causing conectivty problems. I hav been advised that this problem is now under control so fingers crossed that should be the end of downtime. The site move will still go ahead though and I will keep you updated on that.

Hairy Santa

did notice I couldn't get on site

you totally lost me on the third line of the first paragraph but I don't care  - this is still the best car site in the world and all thanks to you  :)

many thanks Phil

fullpint

Cant say that I noticed either.. Mind you if it happens after 10pm then Im in my pit.. It was up and running at 530am the other day  ;D
I agree with Pete.. No1 site, cheers Phil for the time and effort you have to put in to keep it running..

garry h

YellaBelly

Bulldog Bri

Been to busy here to even go on the site much of late :-[

Even so, keep up the good work Phill ;D

8)

'The Gaffer'